This method worked super-fast for me.
1. Assemble an XBL party of 4, 6, or 8 people. Determine the order of boosting. Divide the group into two teams of even number (2, 3, 4). Identify the order in which you will boost. Make sure that the highest rated players are on the team opposite of the booster at all times.
2. Load up Saints Row, go into the multiplayer area. Have the first boosting player set up a party in Saints Row, and have a player from the non-boosting (dying) team set up a party as well. Each person setting up a party should invite the other members of the party using "Invite to game" or the in-game functionality.
3. Once all players are in their respective parties, each team should search for a Ranked Team Big Ass Chains match.
4. Once in the match, the other members of the booster's team should wait 10-15 seconds, then drop out of the game (either quit out or dashboard). The non-boosting team should run to a designated point (drop-off, center of map, etc.) and allow themselves to be killed by the booster. Repeat until the match ends or the points total is met. This will result in a "no deaths" win by the booster and will gain a multiplier due to the lopsided teams. Zymotic
reports that this will reduce the number of matches to reach your first Kingpin from 8-10 to 5-6 matches.
5. Repeat the same matches over and over until the booster reaches Kingpin.
6. Repeat the entire process, with the new Kingpin now on the non-boosting (dying) team.
This goes a lot faster if you have some ranked-up players already in the match. Note that this will rank down the members of the other team, so as PDwizzle
notes, you should use alternate gold accounts in any match where you are on the losing team.
*** EDIT 2018/5/29 - Now that this game is quite old, it may be hard to find Kingpins. bblcreator8790
gives some thoughts on self-boosting or boosting with rank 1 players in the comments. As always, in games where ranks can go up and down, I recommend using your main for wins and an alt for losses. ***