Below I'll list Hitman: Absolution challenges most with a YouTube video link (Instead of embedding alot of videos).NOTE
: Challenges can't be done on Easy.
A Personal Contract
Modern Art-Perform an accidental kill in the garden; shoot the base stem of the large metal sculpture in the garden to crush two guards.
Chameleon-Find the Gardener, Mansion Interior Guard, Mansion Exterior Guard and Chef disguises.
Evidence Collector-Find 2 pieces of evidence in the mission.
Geronimo-Pull the guard at the cliffside section out the window, the one getting the good news about his “cancer” not being cancer.
Extra Spice-Drug the chef by putting sleeping pills in the stew he is cooking. You can find the pills in the upstairs restroom.
Damn Good Coffee-Drug the Head of Security by putting the pills into the coffee cup by the bar by the fireplace. You can find the pills in the upstairs restroom.
Play It Again-Perform an accidental kill using the piano cover. There is an enemy by the kitchen who has a route that takes him near the piano.
8. The Price of Treason-Complete the mission.
9. Infiltrator-Complete mission without being detected.
10. Suit Only-Complete mission without using a disguise.
11. Well Played-Drug the Head of Security to get the keycard, and assassinate the target without killing anyone else.
The King of Chinatown
Let’s Do Lunch-Put poison in the King’s sushi near the cargo hole.
Hot Coffee-Put poison in the king’s coffee at the pagoda. This is a great time to do Evidence Collector (Find 1 piece of evidence in the mission) and Clean Sweep (Recover the evidence without being detected).
Don’t Do Drugs-Poison the target’s drugs. The Veiled Death 1 & 2 shows another way to get this challenge.
Drop Dead-Accidentally kill the target by dropping the hanging cargo onto him when he stops to pee by the mission exit.
Man Down-Kill the target by pushing him down the cargo floor opening near where the king eats his sushi.
Controlled Detonation-Kill only the target with a remote explosive, plant it near the king’s car to do this. You can get Kaboom (Kill the target with a remote explosive) at the same time.
Two for the Price of One-Kill both the dealer and the king in one shot with the sniper rifle from the dealer’s apartment. You can get A Killing View (Kill target with a sniper rifle from the dealer’s apartment) at the same time. After shooting them is a good time to go for the SWAT disguise.
Chameleon-Find the Chicago Police Officer (View the Controlled Detonation video), Market Vendor (View the Hot Coffee video), Dealer (View the Veiled Death 1 & 2) and Chicago SWAT Officer (SWAT is called when seen killing king or a cop) disguises.
Veiled Death #1-Kill drug dealer dressed as cop with no witnesses. Veiled Death #2 (Kill King dressed as drug dealer with no witnesses) can be done after completing #1. Completing #1 unlocks #2.
10. Master Poisoner-Complete the Don’t Do Drugs, Hot Coffee and Lets Do Lunch challenges.
11. Quid Pro Quo-Complete the mission.
12. Infiltrator-Complete mission without being detected.
13. Suit Only-Complete mission without using a disguise.
14. Mastery: The King of China Town-Complete all challenges for this mission.
Chameleon-Find the Electrician, Janitor and Hope Goon disguises. This is a good time to complete The Electrician 1 (Kill someone stealthily with a screwdriver while wearing an electrician’s uniform).
The Electrician 2-Kill 5 enemies stealthily with a screwdriver while wearing an electrician’s uniform. Kills must be a stealth kill to count. Completing #1 unlocks #2.
Evidence Collector-Find 2 pieces of evidence in the mission.
An Evening in Paradise-Find a movie reel and play it in the projector in Upper Floors. A movie reel can be found in the janitorial closet next to the restroom on 7th floor. Projector is on the 8th floor.
Don’t Disturb-Get to room 899 without taking anyone down (both lethal and non-lethal), SNEAK. This is a good time to do Infiltrator (Complete mission without being detected) & Suit Only (Complete chapter without using a disguise) & Inside Job (Reach room 899 by taking the 2 paths through windows, 1 on 7th floor and 1 on 8th floor).
Housekeeping-Take out 10 Goons without being seen on the upper floors.
9. Hall Pass-Visit all areas of mission without being detected. You can use a disguise to do this.
10. The Man from South Dakota-Complete the mission.
11. Mastery: Terminus-Complete all challenges in Terminus.
Run For Your Life
Silence Please #1-Subdue a police officer and hide the body. After completing #1, #2 is unlocked. #2-Subdue and hide 7 police officers. Counter keeps going even if you die.
Death from Above-Accidental kill with a library chandelier.
Picking on the New Guy-Use the rookie as a human shield. The rookie is wearing a police baseball cap, he is trying to fix the fuses for the lights.
Bong Hits-Knock out 3 people with the bong from Shangri-La. Counter keeps going even if you die.
Business is Booming-Open the safe in Shangri-La. The combination is on a Notebook in the same room as the safe, by the air vent. Leave exposives, turn on radio, challenge completes when 4 cops enter room to see opened safe.
In Stereo-Start the tape deck player in the disco room in Shangri-La. Challenge completes after cops enter room to check it.
Fields of Joy-Get through the marijuana field in Shangri-La undetected.
Chameleon-Find the Chicago SWAT Officer and Chicago Policeman disguises.
Evidence Collector-Find 3 pieces of evidence in the mission.
Infiltrator-Complete mission without being detected. This a good time to do Suit Only-Complete mission without using a disguise.
11. The Tables Have Turned-Complete Mission.
12. `Mastery: Run For Your Life-Complete all challenges in Run For Your Life.
Hunter and Hunted
Private Dance-Kill the target, hide the body and escape undetected. The best way to do this is with a silenced weapon right after the target is done with his lapdance.
Dominated-Kill the target via Garrote, hide the body and escape undetected. Do this while he is in the bathroom.
Schadenfreude-Kill the target by dropping the disco ball on him. The damaged ball can be dislodged using the switch past the keycard door where the bachelor party is being held in the private corner booth.
Fire Sale-Turn off the sprinklers and start the fireworks in the Convenience Store.
Moment of Bliss-Electrocute the target by rewiring the loose power cable. Throw the switch when the target is urinating.
Fire Him-Kill the target by sabotaging the fuel pump in the fireworks area.
X Marks the Spot-Kill the henchman by dropping the hanging cargo load in the alley where the target tries to kill the market vendor. This is a good time to do Two Rights make a Right (Save the market vendor before he is killed by the target in the alley).
Lieutenant Bad-Steal Birdie’s file and the corrupt cop will kill your target.
Chameleon-Find the Strip Club Bouncer, Store Clerk, Chicago Police Officer and Chipmunk disguises.
Evidence Collector-Find 6 pieces of evidence in the level.
Swordplay 1-Kill 1 target with katana sword. Unlocks Swordplay 2.
12. Swordplay 2-Kill all 3 targets with katana sword, don't get spotted. Unlocks Swordplay 3.
13. Swordplay 3-Kill all 3 targets with katana sword while chipmunk disguise, don't get spotted.
14. Infiltrator-Complete chapter without being detected. This is a good time to do Suit Only (Complete chapter without using a disguse).
15. Cleaning Up in Chinatown-Complete Lieutenant Bad, Fire Him, X Marks the Spot and Moment of Bliss.
16. Damage Control-Complete mission.
17. Mastery: Hunter and Hunted-Complete all challenges in Hunter and Hunted.
Good Samaritan-Take out the 2 torturers of the imprisoned guard. This is a good time to get Chameleon-Find the Henchman and Rosewood Security Guard disguises.
Subtle Injection #1-Kill 3 people with syringes, throw or stab. Unlocks #2. The path used in #2 is better than #1's.
Subtle Injection #2-Kill 4 people with syringes, throw or stab. Don't get spotted. Unlocks #3.
Subtle Injection #3-Kill 5 people with syringes, throw or stab, in under 2 minutes. Don't get spotted.
Out of Fuse-Collect all four fuses and exit level without being detected.
Playing with Balls-Dump/Hide 5 enemy bodies in the 1F ball pen in the Orphanage’s nursery. If you get in a fire fight, just drag and dump bodies whenever you can.
Evidence Collector-Find 2 pieces of evidence in the mission. Watch Face Off video for 2nd piece's location.
Face Off-Kill the target without being spotted & taking damage.
9. Infiltrator & Suit Only should get when doing Out of Fuse and Face Off.
10. The Mercenary-Complete mission.
11. Mastery: Rosewood-Complete all challenges in Rosewood.
Welcome to Hope
Chameleon-Find Hope Police Officer, Truck Driver and Hope Bouncer disguises.
Evidence Collector-Find 1 piece of evidence in the mission.
Chew the Fat-Get to the bartender without starting a barfight.
Clear the Air-Turn off jukebox and reach the bartender without getting into a fight. This method will give you Duck and Cover (Don’t take any fight damage), Infiltrator (Complete mission without being detected) & Suit Only (Complete mission without using a disguise).
5. Ali-Knock out all the bouncers in the bar.
6. Just Passing Through-Complete mission.
7. Mastery: Great Balls of Fire-Complete all challenges.
It Wouldn’t Be Stealing-Don’t enter the contest, just grab the Silverballers. Good time to get Infiltrator (Complete chapter without being detected) and Suit Only (Complete chapter without using a disguise).
Evidence Collector-Find 1 piece of evidence in the stage. This is a good time to get Shiver Me Timbers (Fire the cannon on the gun range by shooting the fuse).
3. Chameleon-Find he Hope Policeman disguise.
4. Depends on the Girl-Lose the shooting contest.
5. Bullseye-Win the shooting contest.
6. Assassins Signature-Win the shooting contest with 674 points.
7. Ultramax-Win the shooting contest using the Ultramax. Ultramax machine gun is in the bunker.
8. Duck Hunting-Destroy 10 duck targets in the indoor gun range in 30 seconds.
9. Up Your Arsenal 1-Win shooting contest once with a pistol and once with a submachine gun.
10. Up Your Arsenal 2-Win shooting contest once with a riffle and once with a machine gun.
11. Up Your Arsenal 3-Win shooting contest once with a shotgun and once with a sniper riffle.
12. Choosing Weapons-Complete mission.
13. Mastery: Birdies Gift-Complete all challenges.