As the description of the achievement states, you must score three triple perfects in each of the 5 worlds in the game. It honestly is not that difficult to pull off.
Obtaining a Triple Perfect requires:
- Collecting all the gold per level.
- Collecting all the mode ups (red plus signs) per level.
- Reaching the Bonus Chance at the end of the level.
- Doing this on the same level on 3 different difficulties (Quite Easy, Just Right, and Rather Hard).
Note: To switch difficulties, press LB at the level select screen in any world.
A few tips:
- Use checkpoints whenever you feel a level is too challenging. Hitting checkpoints do not ruin your chances at obtaining a Perfect or Perfect+ on a level.
- You don't actually have to score a Bull's Eye on the Bonus Chance for this achievement, but you'll most likely be going for Perfect Perfectionist so it's best to try to go for it every time so you have less Perfect+s to worry about.
- It's fairly easy to score a Triple Perfect on the boss battles (no gold or mode ups to collect), the very first levels of each world, and the levels you feel most comfortable with (mostly the beginning levels of the world).