**FASTER TURBO CONTROLLER METHOD** (possible to do it manually too)
This method can earn you massive amounts of XP points, especially overnight with very little effort if you have a turbo controller (still possible to do manually). This will help you unlock all the items in the Archives relatively easy.
1. On the menu go to game settings. Turn the timer off.
2. Go back to the menu and select Multiplayer. Then select Versus.
3. On the character select screen, press start on controller 2 and pick Flash for both players (or any character that does similar interactions).
4. On the stage select screen, go highlight the Hall of Justice. Switch the starting point (press Y) to the Great Hall.
5. When the match starts, have both players go to the right of the screen until you see the mini space jet floating on the upper part of the screen (that you can glide on).
6. Have Player 2 go to the right of the mini-jet and have Player 1 right under it.
7. Now if you have a turbo controller, set your interact button on turbo. Now tape/ rubberband the analog stick up to have Player 1's character jump up continually. Now tape/rubberband the interact button and voila way faster. Since you are continually interacting with the object the points will add each time you do it.
8. When you are ready to come back to the game after idling or not. Just make sure you finish the match with Player 1. DO NOT QUIT OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR POINTS!
This method seems to be a lot quicker since there are less frames to interact with the object (mini space jet) compared to Cornerscout's video in the Atlantis stage. You can probably save an hour or two depending on how long you do it, especially overnight. This is also possible to do manually but seems more tedious than the other method since you're also pressing up to jump, but still way faster.Make sure you pick up a 5x multiplier!!! It definitely speeds things up!!!
-There's been some talk about Flash glitching and not coming down from the interaction. Make sure to check your screen every few hours to see if he is okay. You can use Player 2 to knock him off the glitch. To be honest, it never happened to me so I wouldn't worry too much.
-Just got the achievement!
It took me around 20 hours and the 5x XP bonus multiplier helped big time!
**Credits go to dalleval from youtube for the video**