When you get to the final scene with Hawk in a stasis pod, you have to solve a little maze with a rotating piece in the center. To get the achievement, you have to rotate the center piece 10 times or fewer.
NOTE: If you miss this achievement the first time around, don't worry! You can simply "resume" your game from my main screen after the credits roll, and you'll be right back to the start of this puzzle. Obviously, don't start a new game :-)
If you have the strategy guide for Episode 5, I highly suggest using that. It has pretty pictures and everything, and using it won't void your achievement. If you DON'T have the guide, I'll try to help by describing the method below:
1. Move your little energy ball to the center piece (only one way to go)
2. Tap the center piece ONCE
3. Move in, and while staying in the center (purple) piece, tap it THREE times.
4. Now move to the right side of the board, to the bottom and up again and move into the "bottom right" of the purple center piece
5. While staying in the purple piece, tap the center piece THREE times.
6. Move out, to the left and all the way around the bottom to the right-most entrance you can see (it will be pretty much in the horizontal center of the board)
7. Tap the center piece ONCE.
8. Move into the new opening, stay in the purpl piece, and tap the center piece TWO times.
9. Finally, go up and to the right to the destination.