Step by step guide VIDEO GUIDE FOR THE TANK LOCATION
- Follow the video guide to the tank which is located in the bunker. To get to the tank it will cost you approximately 5750 points ( i.e.750 points for the first door, 1000 for the second, 1250 for the first workshop door, 1500 for the door that leads outside to the excavation area and for the final door 1250 which leads to the church (bunker) and ultimately the tank.) Altogether you will need to accumulate around 8000 thousand points. This is to compensate for the M14 wall weapon, points for doors and points for the tank (When the tank cools down you need to pay 500 points for a second time).
- The tank can be accessed only from the rear end and can be jumped on with the A button. However you must kill all the zombies near the tank as when they jump on they sprint really fast and will overwhelm you very easily.
- Pay 500 points to use the tank and make sure to have a lot of ammo.
- The tank will stop partway through the journey but you must not jump off and kill the zombies. After about 2 minutes at a stand still the vehicle will move again and continue the journey.
- Your achievement will unlock after completing a full circuit of the map when the tank once again travels to the bunker. I would advise you stay on the tank until the achievement unlocks as my achievement had a delay that may affect whether you unlock the achievement at all.
TIPS: If you are playing solo buy a large quantity of ammo for the journey as there will be a larger swarm of zombies than if you just stayed on foot. Also buy juggernaut as there are many obstacles barring your way to the tank such as tight corridors and the zombies themselves... obviously
. Also if you don't have enough points dig up dig spots with the spade. This can give you that gun you need or a few additional points.
If you go down and you get revived on the tank you will still get the achievement. Thanks to xMvP RAMPAGEX for the info.
If you have any improvements leave them as a comment and i will update as necessary with mention to your gamertag. Overall it is one of the easier achievements on this map.
Edit: Darth Maul FTS
suggests using a zombie shield to hold on your back as it protects against zombies that may sneak around from behind and makes a noise if hit which creates and alert. I will also add that it is a one hit kill weapon.