For this achievement, it requires you to defeat all 11 opponents of the game in a row without ever losing a match. This may be the toughest achievement in Yie Ar Kung Fu
for most players. Although this may sound like a daunting task at first hand, once you get a bit of practice in and learn the strategy to beating all 11 of them, you will unlock this achievement with time. Each opponent basically has an attack pattern that you can use in order to defeat them. Below is a simple strategy for each opponent:
1. Buchu: Defeat him by normal means. Usually he will start out the fight by flying towards you. Crouch under this and he will end up in the corner. Now hold the direction towards him and rapidly press Kick to bring him down. If you're luck you will Perfect him for the Perfection achievement here.RA1NKING
2. Star: Distance is your enemy in this bout. So get in close by jumping in towards her. Her throwing stars are slow so you can take them out with well timed attacks if you want or simply jump over them. Simply take her down with Toward Kicks like Buchu and she will eventually be defeated. Just make sure you stay close.
3. Nuncha: Very easy fight here. Start it out by jumping towards Nucha then just spam Down/Toward + Kick. If he moves then jump after him and repeat this move until he is down.
4. Pole: Another simple fight. Jump towards him then hold down. Now spam the kick button. He will walk into this move until he is knocked out.
5. Feedle: Bonus Stage. Bulky bald guys will walk towards you from the left and right. All you have to do is press toward them and kick as they near you. Don't let them get too close.
6. Chain: Just like the Star fight you want to stay close to this guy and hit him with different low kicks. Therefore, jump towards him and hit low kicks until he falls out. I found that the diagonal kick used against Nuncha works well here.
7. Club: This can be a stressful fight because it takes proper timing. Start the fight off by backing left into the corner. As Club approcahes you get ready to press Away/Up + Punch once he is about to attack you. If timed right you'll hit him everytime. It's okay if you mess up, you have 8 blocks of health yourself. Repeat until he is knocked out.
8. Fan: Don't be intimidated by her fans. Just keep jumping left and right after her and try to land some kicks on her. She will keep pacing left and right and tossing fans so just stay on her with kicks and you will win.
9. Sword: Luck-based fight here but not as much as the next to. Look at the temple in the background, position yourself below the black door then jump straight up. Keep jumping upwards and press Toward/Up + Kick when you land. If you're lucky he'll walk into some of the kicks until he is down.
10. Tonfun: This is arguably the most difficult fight thus far. Tonfun will pace back and forth and pop you in the head if you get close to him. Best strategy I have seen to him is to start the fight by crouching and pressing punch. Once he gets close jump to the right, if done properly, you will be able to hit a low kick on him once you land. Once you land, hit or miss, immediately jump to the left and try to hit him, then immediately move to the right, repeat these tactics. This technique may require luck, but if you have him distanced properly, it is highly effective.
11. Blues: The ultimate match of the game is an increasingly intense fight that may also require luck. For this fight, use Oolong's Splits punch which is done by pressing Away/Down + Punch. Wait for Blues to get close then carefully hit this move, after that quickly jump to the opposite side of the screen. Wait for him to get close then hit the Splits punch again, jump then repeat. Once his health is low, Blues will become increasingly rabid and attack more ferociously. I found that you can get extra hits on him if you get yourself in a corner and do a Away/Up + Kick. After that just mash out the splits punch on him like crazy and hope you get his last 2 blocks of health down. Depending on how much health you have by this point, it will increase your chances of finishing him off.
recently posted an HD updated video to this achievement being done below.
Overall, it is important to be patient with this achievement. Most people tend to struggle against Tonfun and Blues; follow the tips given here and in the video closely. Occasionally, winning may come down to a game of chance and wits. Good Luck.