This was not a hard achievement to get. The workout I used was Gatorade sports per moaned basketball training camp: recovery. It is a short workout at only 6 minutes. Also, the drills are all stretches making them very easy. As in all workouts, there are a total of 12 challenges to complete.the challenges are as followed:
First row: 1. Earn 5 session stars- This should be relatively easy and self explanatory. You should be able to get five stars in one attempt.
2. Earn 10 workout stars- much like the last challenge, this is self explanatory. You will have to do the workout twice with a 5 star rating as the stars from he previous challenge do not carry over.
3. Complete 3 workouts- Since each workout is 6 minutes, this will take just about 20 minutes. You do not actually have to be doing anything, you just have to complete the workout 3 times.
4. Work out for 20 minutes- This one will take longer than you think. It only counts the time where you are actually doing a stretch or drill, not the breaks or anything in between. I'm also pretty sure you can't just sit there, because when I tried that, mine was not increasing.
Second row: 1. Score 1,000 FP in one session- This is very easy as you will get 1,000 from only a few drills.
2. Get a 4-star session rating- Getting 4 stars in this workout is incredibly easy, as you just have to hold the given stretch for the allotted time. You should have no problem getting 4 stars.
3. Get a perfect drill rating 7 times in one session- I could not exactly pinpoint what is classified as a perfect workout, but as long as you are getting 5 stars in each of the drills, you should unlock it easily.
4. Get a 5-star rating in the next 3 workouts- for this challenge you have to get 5 stars on this workout 3 times in a row. Make sure to get 5 stars because if you get 4 or lower, the progress will reset and you will have to do it 3 more time. Other than that, it should be pretty easy.
Third row (the most annoying): 1. Score 500 FP I. Any drill 30 times- This should come naturally as you are doing the other challenges, but most of he drills are extremely easy to reach 500 FP on. You should be able to get this in 3 to 4 of the workout.
2. Get a 5-star rating in the squat to the middle in 10 sessions- For me, this was the worst of all the challenges. The squat to the middle drill is located about midway through the workout, so once you complete it, I would recommend quitting and restarting so you can get this quicker. It is easy to get 5 stars on this drill, just remember to push your knees apart with your elbows.
3. Score 650 FP in the cobra drill 5 times- Although the challenge does not say it, from my experience they have to be done in different sessions. I tried completing the cobra with 650 FP then rewinding and doing it again, but it only counted once. To get 650 FP in the cobra, make sure you are already in the position when it starts, so get in the position during the break before the stretch. If you do this and hold the stretch the whole time, it should be easy to get 650 FP.
4. Get a 5-star rating in the triangle drills in 10 sessions- this challenge is also very annoying. However, the triangle drills are at the beginning of the workout, so you can do them and quit out early. The triangle drills are easy to get five stars on, but make sure you get five stars on BOTH sides. It will count as 1 out of the ten for getting five stars on both sides. Right after both sides are done quit out of the workout and start it again.
Once you complete all of these challenges, the achievement should pop.
Tip: make sure to quit out of the workout and go in to it again. If you simply pause the workout and restart it, it will not save the progress on the challenges.