This is a step-by-step guide for navigating and completing Mission 3:
- Head north, past the big hole in the ground, and shoot Hawkeye’s explosive-tipped arrows into the silver frame around the broken billboard. Next, shoot arrows into the pegs and swing across the gap. Wall jump up to the ledge above and access the console to stop the flow of electricity below.
- Use Hawkeye to pull open the gate to the next area, then switch to Black Widow and activate her cloaking device by holding "B". Pull the switch in the guardhouse to open the door to Oscorp.
- Use Black Widow to activate the computer panel in front of the first locked door. Pay close attention to the order the colors light up in. Then select the circles in the same, correct color order.
- Continue down the hall to a lab. Use Spiderman to pull down the duct covers on the ceiling, and use Hawkeye's explosive arrows to break the silver object on the right wall. The pieces released will allow you to build another computer panel. Once again, use Black Widow to activate, and select the circles on the display in the correct color order.
- Halfway down the next hall, Green Goblin will blast through, causing a door to roll down and setting off alarms. The scientists (if still alive) will become hostile. Kill them, then use Spiderman's "spidey-sense" to reveal grapple points. These will allow you to pull the door down.
- In the next area, use any either arrows or bullets to hit the Green Goblin once. He will break down the wall, sending the elevator plummeting. Cross the open shaft on the beam, then use "Spidey-sense" to reveal a climbable wall. Climb up and break the panel on the back wall, then use the switch behind it. This will release a ladder that the other characters can climb. Bring Hawkeye up and use him to shoot the silver box overhead, then shoot the grapple point. Climb up the rope and shoot the next grapple point, using it to drop the duct down as a bridge.
- After Green Goblin makes a brief appearance, deal with the hostile scientists, then use "Spidey-Sense" to reveal grapple points. Tug on them, then use Hawkeye to shoot the silver panel that appears, which will open the door.
- Trigger Black Widow's invisibility, and head down the laser-tripped hallway, leaving the other characters behind. There is a lever to the right of the door; jump up and hang from it. This will deactivate the lasers, allowing the other characters to traverse the hall. Use one of them to pull on the grapple point to the left of the door, and move forward.
- Destroy the engine, then use Hawkeye's arrows to break the silver object overhead. Build a ladder from the broken pieces and climb it. Head to the right until Venom appears, then follow the walkway towards the back (and the large Oscorp sign), fending off enemies as you go. Use Hawkeye to shoot the silver parts of the Oscorp sign, then use "Spidey-Sense" to make grapple points appear. Pull on them, releasing crates from above. You can use the left crate to jump up to the ladder. Climb all the way up it.
- At the top, use Black Widow to activate the computer panel and spin the central shaft, which will make target points accessible. Shoot them with Hawkeye's arrows, then activate Black Widow's invisibility and swing her across to the platform at the upper right. Hit the switch, then jump down and climb up the new ladder.
- Head to the right, all the way past the main door and glass enclosures. When you reach the pile of shipping containers, break them, then keep going right until you see the roll-down door that Venom is hiding behind. There are grapple points immediately to its right. Pull on them, then use the pieces released to build a target point on the wall. Shoot it with Hawkeye's arrows, then swing Black Widow up to the computer panel above. Activate it, then rotate the various components on the display so that there is a continuous path between the two circuit ends.
- Follow Venom back towards the main area and fight off all the enemies. In each of the small chambers to either side of the door, there are switches set into the floor. Stand a character on each of them, which will light up panels by the door and open it. Fight the enemies released, then head through the door into the recessed area blocked by a curtain of black goo.
- Break everything on the walls in the recessed area, then use the pieces to build a gigantic speaker. Activate it by yanking the grapple point on the side, then head past to the next area.
- Run down the short corridor until Venom appears in a brief scene. Eliminate the enemies in the room, then use Hawkeye's arrows to shoot the silver panels at the bottom of the displays to either side of the doorway. Use Spiderman to pull down the grapple points that appear. Once fire has sprung up and been extinguished, head into the final room for the boss battle.
Boss Fight, Venom:
- Fend off enemies until Venom jumps to a pillar on the left, crumbling it and releasing the pieces of a boom box. Build it; then, when Venom falls to the ground, quickly hit him while he is disoriented.
- When a door at the back of the room bursts open, run to it and activate the switch in the alcove. This will cause a massive flamethrower to rise from the floor. Climb on it and aim for Venom, then hit him while he's down.
- When Venom jumps to the bundle hanging from the crane, run underneath and use "Spidey-Sense" to reveal grapple points. Yank on them to release pieces for a bell. Build it, then shoot the target on the clapper. Venom will fall again, allowing you to hit him one last time and finish him, ending the level.
- If you find this guide helpful, continue on to my guide for Mission 4: Rock up at the Lock up!
- Please vote, and provide feedback to help me improve future solutions! Look out for all of my guides/ solutions for Lego Marvel Superheroes achievements, and I'll guide you towards 100% completion, like myself. Please let me know if I need to add to or edit my solution, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!