Here is a step-by-step guide for completing Mission 15 - "The Good, the Bad, and the Hungry". The achievement will unlock during in the post-mission cutscene.
- After the completion of mission 14, ride the elevator up to the deck of the helicarrier, then skydive down to Central Park. There you will recruit Magneto and the Abomination. Take control of Magneto and follow the ghost stud trail to Dr. Doom’s jet. Use your magnetic powers to remove the blue clamp and fly back up to the helicarrier.
-You will be fighting Galactus throughout this level, so get acquainted with his attacks. He will lob orbs of purple energy, shoot lasers from his eyes, and try to suck you up into his mouth. To damage him, you must aim the helicarrier’s turbines at him. Start off by grabbing the green-handled object in front of the turbine and throwing it at the cracked piece of debris. Switch to Green Goblin and throw pumpkin bombs at the silver objects. A jet will then crash onto the deck. Use The Thing to toss it away, then assemble the left-over pieces into a grapple point. Use Spider-Man to pull up a console, then switch to Green Goblin and activate it. Next, use Spider-Man’s Spider-Sense to find two grapple points underneath the turbine. Pull them to raise the turbine, pushing Galactus on to the next section of the helicarrier.
- Start off by melting the golden object on the left to reveal a console. Activate it to raise the turbine on this side. Melt the gold container in the flames, then switch to Venom and jump over the fire. Once in front of the turbine, latch onto the grapple points and lift it further, blowing Galactus away once again.
- Use Mr. Fantastic to pull the grapple point that’s holding down the helicopter to the left. After it takes off, use the Fantastic 4 pad to transform into a hammer and open the container on the right. Build the pieces that were inside into a console next to the portal generator. Use it and line up the colored circuits to open up the portal behind Galactus. He will then shake the helicarrier, throwing off the portal’s beam. Head to the left and build a Captain America pad, then redirect the beam back into the portal, widening it.
- Use Magneto to release the blue bars that are keeping down a transformer, then power it up with Storm. Build the pieces that emerge from the middle of the deck into the first section of a globe. Move to the left and use Magneto to rip away some more blue beams, then build the pieces into the left side of the globe in the middle. Switch to Storm and hover over the fires on the right side of the deck. Smash the debris there, then build the pieces into the right side of the globe. Finally, use Cyclops’ optic blast to melt the golden objects on the left and finish building the globe. Now sit back and watch as Galactus is defeated.
- Congrats! You've now beaten the game on story mode. As result, all gold bricks, character tokens, races, "?" missions, and vehicle tokens are now available! After unlocking Magneto and Galactus, you should have all the characters/ abilities you need to go for 100%!
If you found this guide helpful, please vote, and be sure to check my other guides for those last few achievements! Thanks,