While this may seem like an incredibly difficult achievement at first glance realistically when you understand what sections the game is actually timing you on it suddenly becomes very doable. Also the fact it does not need to be done in a single run, meaning you can go back and improve on your times if necessary helps greatly. There are a number of game mechanics which do not count negatively towards your timer which include:
- Time spent watching your turn e.g. after throwing a grenade, watching worms die.
- Time spent charging and aiming shots.
- Aiming more specialised weapons such as the Boggy B
Essentially the only major mechanics in the game your timed for involve moving around the map i.e. walking, jumping, jetpacks, ropes etc.
It is also worth noting you can change the class of worm you use on the level by pressing up on the level select screen and pressing A on the slot of the worm you want to change the class to cycle through the four classes, which are:
- Soldier: Average Speed, Allows you to detonate grenades at any time using A.
- Scout: High Speed, Can jump greater distances and falls further without taking damage.
- Heavy: Slow Speed, Damage Boost
- Scientist: No need to use
With all this in mind please see the video below for a walkthrough of each level. In the run in the video I managed to to complete all levels in roughly just under 6mins even with slightly messing up the final two levels so there is room to make occassional mistakes but if you are following what i'm doing as closely as possible you should be able to get this done with little issue.
This is my first attempt at a solution on the site so feel free to let me know if theres anything you think I should add/change.