There are 9 separate challenges ("medals") in Enemy Front's multiplayer which will need to be completed at least once to unlock the "Jackpot" achievement. These medals must be unlocked in ranked matches; 8 players are needed to start a ranked match. The exact descriptions of the medals are as follows:
Gold 1: Stay at top of the scoreboard for an entire Deathmatch round
Gold 2: 5 wins in a row in TDM
Gold 3: Break the enemy transmission every time in a single round
Silver 1: 5 melee kills in a single Deathmatch round
Silver 2: Be the most valuable player in a Team Deathmatch round
Silver 3: Capture all points at least once in a Radio Transmission round
Bronze 1: 5 kills streak in a single Deathmatch round
Bronze 2: Kill an enemy that killed a team mate within 5 sec. in TDM
Bronze 3: Defend a transmission point 3 times
As such, there are three medals for each of the three multiplayer modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Radio Transmission). When planning a boosting session, you should plan ahead of time to boost each of the three modes' three medals together.
In a session description, bLaKgRaVy
described how to boost the Deathmatch
For Deathmatch, we will go in order that you joined the session. Each match is 10 minutes long. The selected person will just be killing for the entire 10 minutes. The other 7 will not be killing at all; they are cannon fodder. The selected person needs to be in the lead for the entire match to get the ‘Gold 1’ medal which is why no one else is killing. During that time, that person needs to perform at least 5 melee kills for ‘Silver 1’ and will naturally get a 5 kill streak for ‘Bronze 1’. When the 10 minutes is over, the person killing will get the ‘Gold 1’ medal (it will probably not pop up onscreen, but you will get it) and we will go to the next person in the list until all 8 people have all the Deathmatch medals. This should take about 90 minutes.
The Team Deathmatch
medals will be boosted in much the same way; the following is a list of the steps necessary to unlock these medals quickest for an 8-player boosting session.
1. One member of the Allied team will kill the four members of the German team for 10 minutes--this will unlock the "Silver 2" medal (be an MVP in a TDM match) and accrue 1 victory for the entire Allied team. This member should also kill a German team member that has killed an Allied team member within the last 5 seconds, unlocking the "Bronze 2" medal.
2. The other three members of the Allied team will do the same, each unlocking the "Silver 2" medal. The Allied team will now have four victories in a row; one more victory is needed for the "Gold 2" medal (5 wins in a row in TDM).
3. Repeat above steps for the German team. This entire process should take a total of 100 minutes (10 minute match length * 10 total victories). As with all multiplayer modes in Enemy Front, if no players idle out, you will never have to go back to the lobby after a 10-minute match concludes.
In a session description, bLaKgRaVy
described how to boost the "Silver 3" and "Bronze 3" medals in the Radio Transmission
For this mode, the Allied team will go first. They will first capture all the points for the ‘Silver 3’ medal. The German team will not be doing anything except moving around until all points are captured.
Next, the German team will try to break the communication of the middle radio by standing next to it. Make sure you do not attempt this until someone from the American team is there with you. The Allied team member will then kill the German team member before they retake that radio at least three times for the ‘Bronze 3’ medal.
The description for the "Gold 3" medal is trickily-worded, so I thought it would be helpful for fellow boosters to jot down a list of the steps necessary to unlock this medal for both sides (Allied and German) in a single 10-minute match.
1. The Allied team will capture all three points, starting the "transmission" process (the green/red bars at the top of the HUD).
2. The German team will capture the middle point, "interrupting" the "transmission."
3. The German team will capture one more point (not both points). This will start the "transmission" process for the German team.
4. The Allied team will capture the non-middle point previously captured by the German team, "interrupting" the "transmission." Now, both teams have interrupted the other side's "transmission."
5. Let the 10-minute match expire: the "Gold 3" medal unlocks for all members of both sides (if all four members of each team were present at steps 2 and 4 above