Battlefield 4 Achievement Boosting
Hey everybody! So if you're looking at this you're probably just looking for tips on specific challenges/the online achievements, or you're starting fresh. (And if you're starting pretty much fresh if not from scratch you're gonna love me here.) That being said me and a team just finished boosting the online to this game and it took us under a week to do so minus time spent on maps. I had to make comprehensive notes throughout so I figured i'd do a bit more work and make a guide on how to boost the online.
That being said, im not offering any tips on how to play better online, or how to unlock things legitimately. This is going to be a explanation on how to effectively BOOST this game.
Please do not downvote if you're going to complain "Just do it legitimately" or if you are having difficulties. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. This is a website with guides on how to get the achievements. This is an effective way to do so, and if you don't wish to boost then by all means, but there are some of us that want to complete the game in little time or have no real interest in the title and wish to move on to our next projects. That being said, I appreciate any support anyone has for this.
- We Rented a Server for this. If you have a group dedicated to doing 5-8 hours a night, you can easily accomplish everything this way. Go to Multiplayer > My Rented Servers > Rent a Server (7 Days) and it'll cost you roughly $6.99 (Price was Canadian Amount)
- Before you start, you WILL want to play legitimately a bit. Don't forget before you spawn you can hit X to trigger your boosts for extra XP that you get awarded for being Premium or getting battlepacks. You want to be at least Level 10 when you start as everything with the DLC Assignments are at least Level 10. You WILL need to be Level 20 by the time you get around to some of the later ones. But that's where some of the boosts you have while it's your turn to kill will come in handy, as well as running objectives, staying in points, etc. By the time we were essentially done boosting all of this with almost no leveling (Starting at Level 13 from Legitimate Play) I was level 24, and all that was left was the 10 wins on each map for the Final Assault DLC and the 10 hours which I had quite a bit of time in.
- A slight tip to those who need to level who might not be all that good at the game or dont want to do it boosting with people levels to 10 or 20. Play TDM as a Recon and get the MAV. Just hide in the map somewhere, use the MAV and go high up and start spamming RB to tag all the enemies. You'll get crazy assist points for helping your teammates. If you get a Double XP weekend plus your boosts? Even better. Shoulden't take you long at all to get to 10.
- Check the Pre-Requisites of every challenge to ensure no wasted time.
- Any special weapons on the map (IE the Rorsch and EOD Bot etc) show up on the map as briefcases with a star on them.
- I am more than happy if you choose to Copy & Paste this into a notepad and use it as a boosting tool. If you wish to share to other sites feel free but please put a "Thanks to Mikhail Krauser for the Guide" somewhere in the post.
- Each Assignment I have included notes for. Be VERY AWARE of the VANGUARD Assignment in Dragon's Teeth as it has 20 Suppresion Assists as a Reward Requirement. We had issues with this and we figured it out so READ CAREFULLY.
- You can go to: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/
and log in to check your Assignments between games. It updates after a match finishes (you cannot just simply quit matches, or if you guys get disconnected all progress in that round is lost.)
- We did this with 4 people. I will often reference how 4 people will boost it, but of course you can adapt with more. YOU REQUIRE AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE TO START A MATCH. If someone drops out you can continue to the end with 3 people, but will be stuck waiting after. Nothing counts in the "Waiting" portion of the beginning of a match.
- And keep in mind, you can switch teams by being dead, going to Team Management (Y) and clicking in your thumbstick. This allows for quicker kills for kill boosting, as well as only 4 people being necessary for the Bomb Ribbons later.
- The one downfall of my guide is that I don't remember certain unlocks for certain weapons and gadgets that you might need. That being said i'll try and look through and figure out how to unlock it all, but if I don't, keep in mind that you CAN kill someone and take their pack if they have it unlocked and equipped and get them that way.
- Also, I recommend everyone find a place to meet up on the map like a specific point (IE [C]) and have both teams plant radio beacons inside of buildings there (eliminates the parachuting and spawns you on ground) so you guys can meet immediately again after death.