I have this achievement and would be glad to help out at any time. Just send a message to Lightsup55 on Xbox Live
saying that you want this achievement:
I'd like the "Flaming Ninja Anniversary" viral achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Thanks.
There are two other viral achievements that I also can help with, click below to see the solution:
Despite how old this solution is, please keep in mind that I'm still helping gamers with it. If I don't respond right away, I'm probably at work or sleeping. I have the most availability to play on weekends and when schools are closed
during the daytime hours (6 AM to about 9 PM) in Baltimore, Maryland, United States
(U.S. Eastern Time / UTC -5).
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360 console required; Not backward compatible):
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360; backward compatible on Xbox One):
The The Mingler achievement in Soltrio Solitaire worth 0 pointsPlay with another player with "The Mingler", or be one of the first 500 to be ranked online.
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox One / Windows PC):
- This achievement is obtainable in Social Games or Competitive Games matchmaking via Halo 2: Anniversary.
- Input-based matchmaking, platform-based matchmaking, and region selection does make a difference when boosting this with a friend in a 1v1 social game. If both players use the same type of input device, play on the same platform, and/or connect using only specific regions, you can increase your chances of matching up almost every time. This is a new feature added (as of 17 November 2020) to allow cross-play between Xbox One and PC players regardless of the input device used. You can customize these restrictions via Options & Career -> Settings -> Networking.
If you are playing in Competitive Games matchmaking, you must use the H2A Team Hardcore playlist. Playlists are subject to change by the developer, 343 Industries.
The quickest and easiest method to unlock this achievement is in Social Games matchmaking.
1) Find another player that already has the Ninja Redux achievement unlocked
2) Click Multiplayer
3) Click Social Games
4) Change the Game Size to 1v1
5) Under Games Included, uncheck Halo: Reach
6) Under Games Included, uncheck Halo: Combat Evolved
7) Under Games Included, uncheck Halo 2: Classic
8) Under Games Included, check Halo 2: Anniversary
9) Under Games Included, uncheck Halo 3
10) Under Games Included, uncheck Halo 4
11) Under Game Categories Included, check Precision Slayer
12) Go back to the top and highlight (mouse over) PLAY
, but DO NOT click on it yet
13) At this point, you will need to have the other player repeat the same steps above.
14) Once both players are ready, have one of the players do a countdown in voice chat (i.e. 3, 2, 1, GO!)
15) On GO!, both players will click PLAY to start matchmaking
16) If done properly, both players will be in the same 1v1 match together
Once the match starts, have both players meet in the same spot
(typically in the center of the map). The player going for the achievement will only need to kill the other player
. Achievement unlocked!
*** Steam users: Please note that it may take a bit longer for the achievement to unlock as Xbox One achievements require confirmation via Xbox Live. More information: Problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges