This achievement is gained once you have defeated the champions in every public dungeon in the Aldmeri Dominion. It will unlock once you have received the in game 'Aldmeri Dominion Conqueror' achievement.
Public dungeons look like cave entrances on your map. There is one in each territory (Auridon, Grahtwood, Greenshade, Malabal Tor, Reaper's March).
In each public dungeon there are a certain amount of champions. The amount of champions per dungeon may vary. If you reach a location of a champion and it isn't there then you can either wait for it to respawn (this could take a while) or come back later.
To see the names of the champions (and the amount) go to your menu, journal, achievements, dungeons, then scroll down until you reach the public dungeon section. Look for the following in game achievements:
- Toothmaul Gully Conqueror
- Root Sunder Ruins Conqueror
- Rulanyil's Fall Conqueror
- Crimson Cove Conqueror
- The Vile Manse Conqueror
These achievements will also show you the progress you may have already made.Maps:
Map for public dungeon locations (use menu to change the map shown):http://www.gamemapscout.com/tes-online/auridon.html
Map for champion locations within the public dungeons:http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-con...Notes:
- The group event is not required to be completed for this achievement.
- The champions take a long time to respawn. I found that if one champion was not there, then going and killing another often sped up the spawn. If it is your last one left then either come back later, or just sit, wait, and do something else until they spawn.
- Silent Claw in Root Sunder Ruins (Grahtwood) spawns on a higher level. You cannot see this in the map provided. To reach this champion go to the south-east of the room shown on the map (84, 54), and follow the wooden ramps up to this champion.
- Viro Redhands in the Crimson Cove (Malabal Tor) does not spawn where the map shows. He actually spawns in the tunnel leading towards where the Imperial and Worm Cultist bosses are (88, 29).