Since the last update, this achievement has become more difficult because of the dedication required to get it, as the description suggests.Here's what to do if you choose the legit, but longer way :
- You have to do this in the Daily Challenge
section of the game (with the calendar on it), not the Star Club
- There is a counter, in the Prizes and Achievements
section, that tracks your progression for this achievement. Be sure to check every day that your progress has been saved successfully.
- You must start this when you know you will have access to your PC and Internet five (5) days in a row, because you need to be online to do the Daily Challenge ;
- Every day, you have five (5) challenges to complete, one for each type of solitaire card game (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, TriPeaks. The difficulty ranges from easy to expert among the different type of game. But there is at least one (1) easy challenge in the lot ;
- You have to win at least one (1) challenge per day between midnight and 11h59 PM, local time, that specific day. I suggest you go for the easy ones to save you time, because it takes about five (5) minutes per challenge to do them. Also, I personnaly prefer the Pyramid and the TriPeaks challenges because it is easier to recover from a bad move. If you have trouble resolving a challenge, you can always find the solution on YouTube (by typing "Microsoft Solitaire" + date + type of card game).
- Then, you must come back every day, continuously, to complete a challenge. You cannot miss a day. To resume you must win a daily challenge every day, five days in a row.
- If you done this correctly, you will get these achievements along the way :
Please, feel free to leave your comments or corrections (even grammar ones) below so I can improve my solution. Thank you.