Since the last update, this achievement has become more difficult because of the dedication required to get it, as the description suggests.Here's what to do if you choose the legit, but longer way :
- You have to do this in the Daily Challenge
section of the game (with the calendar on it), not the Star Club
- There is a counter, in the Prizes and Achievements
section, that tracks your progression for this achievement. Be sure to check every day that your progress has been saved successfully. The counter is month dependent, so if the month has 31 days, it requires you complete 31 daily challenges. So obviously the shortest month to start this achievement is February.
- You must start this on a month that you will have access to your PC and Internet every day, because you need to be online to do the Daily Challenge. Also, it must be done in the same month and cannot overlap another one even if the achievement counter seems to record your progress ;
- Every day, you have five (5) challenges to complete, one for each type of solitaire card game (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, TriPeaks. The difficulty ranges from easy to expert among the different type of game. But there is at least one (1) easy challenge in the lot ;
- You have to win at least one (1) challenge per day between midnight and 11h59 PM, local time, that specific day of the month, starting the 1st of the month. I suggest you go for the easy ones to save you time, because it takes about five (5) minutes per challenge to do them. Also, I personnaly prefer the Pyramid and the TriPeaks challenges because it is easier to recover from a bad move. If you have trouble resolving a challenge, you can always find the solution on YouTube (by typing "Microsoft Solitaire" + date + type of card game).
- Then, you must come back every day, continuously, to complete a challenge. You cannot miss a day and, as I said before, you cannot overlap two months, because in both cases the counter resets. To resume you must start on the 1st and finish on the last day of the month (28th, 29th, 30th or 31st) by winning a daily challenge every day in a row.
- If you done this correctly, you will get these achievements along the way :
Please, feel free to leave your comments or corrections (even grammar ones) below so I can improve my solution. Thank you.