Even on Easy, the AI can be pretty unforgiving, but you can basically skip every fight except Gargos if you have 2 controllers.
1. Start arcade and add player 2. While selecting characters, BOTH players need to hold
which will select the sky stage.
2. Defeat player 2 and don't continue. This will resume the single player arcade.
3. Each fight up until Gargos will take place on the sky stage.
4. To win, all you have to do is knock your opponent off the stage. I found this easiest by using Sabrewulf and spamming his
attack. I was usually able to ring out on the first or second attempt. Most of my fights were over in 3 seconds or less!
5. For Gargos, you're on the normal stage and he's quite difficult, even on easy.
6. The best strategy I found was to use Jago (if you lose, you can resume on Gargos with any character) and do a jump fierce kick, followed by a low fierce kick. (Fierce kick is
). This seemed to connect most of the time and the low kick knocks him down so you can reposition to attack again.
7. Once Gargos is in danger, you'll need to uppercut him off the stage. This is the trickiest part, but if you were spamming the kicks, you should have plenty of health. For Jago, this is
. Honestly, I just mashed the quarter circle and bumper until I hit him. Only took a couple tries to connect. The whole process took me 3 attempts.
* You might also have luck continuing as Sabrewulf and continuing to spam the same attack, since it already ends in an uppercut.
Hope this was helpful! Tried to make it as easy to follow as possible :)