The achievement requires getting every one of the 330 stamps in the game. This is, straight up, the Ultimate test of endurance. It will require hundreds of hours of play across games of all eras. But on the plus side, they are some of the best games ever made.
Here's a task list and some tips.
1. Old-school games with rewind and saved states (5 Milestones, 5 Snapshots each). Most of these would be extremely tough to complete ... but rewind trivializes them. Note that you cannot rewind for the Snapshots, but they're not too hard.Jetpac
- Grind enemies/points by standing on a platform holding Fire, in certain levels.Atic Atac
- Static map, but random item placement. I believe reloading "New Game" ensures the items will be in the same place.Lunar Jetman
- Grind points by saving just before you destroy a base, then reloading repeatedly.Sabre Wulf
- Static map, but item placement might be random? Use a map, and visit all the "clearings" looking for amulet pieces.Underwurlde
- Huge static map, but you don't need to visit most of it. There are 3 possible configurations for the weapon locations.Knight Lore
- You might want to disable the time limit. The most important non-obvious move is that you can drop an item, stand on it, then jump and pick it up at the same time.Gunfright
- Straightforward. Just follow the pointing villagers to each bad guy. Use rewind to win each duel.Slalom
- Simple. Note that winning one mountain doesn't take you to level 1 of the next mountain; you'll need to start all three from the beginning.R.C. Pro-Am
- Save up weapons for level 23/24; you'll need to spend them all just to stay in 3rd place.Battletoads (NES)
- One of the best action games of all time. :) With rewind it's not too hard. The infinite turbo tunnel achievement is much tougher than any of the other snapshots in Rare Replay, but you don't strictly need it for a stamp.Cobra Triangle
- Upgrade your missiles/speed as soon as you have the chance. You can get massive points by shooting all the targets on a bonus level.Snake Rattle N Roll
- Great game that nobody has ever heard of! To win you need to kill the Ice Foot on level 11, which requires continuously hitting it for a while. If you miss at all, its health invisibly regenerates. Rewind is your friend. (NOTE: Apparently getting Game Over instantly gets you the achievement for winning... d'oh!) (NOTE 2: As of a recent patch this reportedly no longer works.)Digger T. Rock
- Annoying game. Make sure to save up TNT for the last level.Solar Jetman
- I was an idiot and played through the whole, long, game. Apparently you can just use passwords instead. Whoops. :)R.C. Pro-Am II
- Not as hard as the first one. I skipped the second-last engine upgrade to save up for the last one.Battletoads Arcade
- Trivial since you have infinite quarters to spend. Using an extra controller (and saving then signing in only at the last boss) will let you do it in one playthrough.
2. 6 Playlists (5 Snapshots each). Not too hard if you've done all the normal Snapshots already, and remember the strategies.
3. N64 and Xbox games (10 Milestones each). These are still emulated, but there's no rewind. You'll need to play them as originally intended.Killer Instinct Gold
- Short grind with a second controller.Blast Corps
- BEST. GAME. EVAR. No offense, but I would personally strangle everyone reading this solution if I thought it would convince Rare to make a sequel. I'm sure you understand. (ahem) Anyway, you'll need to get Golds on everything before you can earn one measly Platinum (say, on Simian Acres) for the final Milestone. Get good at powersliding with the Backslash. :)Jet Force Gemini
- The longest game in the collection. This will take you a good 20-30 hours even with guides. Make sure to turn on Modern controls and Widescreen mode (ooh, fancy). PSA: The Floyd achievement is NOT glitched, despite the rumours. Just get all 5 Floyd medals and make sure you have 83% completion on it before winning the game.Conker’s Bad Fur Day
- Most of the chapters count as completed just by entering the cheat code WELDERSBENCH and playing their final scene. However, I think you still need to beat the final boss and maybe play through the first few nonlinear chapters. On the other hand, it's an amazing, hilarious game, so why would you want to skip it?Grabbed by the Ghoulies
- Not a terribly long game; just make sure you get a Rare book in each room. Challenge 21 (which requires a second playthrough) has an achievement but not a stamp, so you don't actually need it. But you might as well do it... who cares about another few hours in a completion this massive?
4. Xbox 360 games, including re-releases (10 Milestones each). These have their own achievement lists, and you just need to get 150/200 or 750/1000 gamerscore for all their stamps. If you're a Rare fan you probably have a number of these done already. I can't say too much on these, because I completed them years ago.Banjo-Kazooie
- One of the best platforming games of all time!Perfect Dark
- The unofficial sequel to GoldenEye, which ushered in the era of Console FPSs. Still a pretty neat (and highly varied) shooter, with remastered graphics.Banjo-Tooie
- Longer but not quite as fine-tuned as the first one.Perfect Dark Zero
- If you want to skip Dark Agent (which is very frustrating) and Co-op mode (which requires a friend), you sadly have no choice but to grind bots for many hours for the multiplayer achievements.Kameo: Elements of Power
- Ok game. You might need a couple of A ranks; these basically just involve building up your multiplier, then in an area late in the level with a lot of enemies, starting a combo then pounding on all the "bonus" trolls that appear.Viva Piñata
- Really charming and unique game. Might take a while to hit 750, but it's a laid-back experience.Jetpac Refuelled
- Has a couple of long, grindy achievements, but you can skip them.Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- A really clever and underrated game. If you build the right vehicles (especially flying ones), many of the challenges become quite easy.Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
- Similar to the original, fun and not too hard. Sadly, without the original 360 game and a Vision Camera, you won't be able to get 1000/1000.