I have this achievement and would be glad to help out at any time. You will need 2 controllers and 1 extra Xbox Live profile
. Just send a message to Lightsup55 on Xbox Live
I'd like the "Bite The Hand" viral achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection (CN). Thanks.
There is one other viral achievement that I also can help, click below to see the solution:
Despite how old this solution is, please keep in mind that I'm still helping gamers with it. If I don't respond right away, I'm probably at work or sleeping. I have the most availability to play on weekends and when schools are closed
during the daytime hours (6 AM to about 9 PM) in Baltimore, Maryland, United States
(U.S. Eastern Time / UTC -5).
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360 console required; Not backward compatible):
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360; backward compatible on Xbox One):
The The Mingler achievement in Soltrio Solitaire worth 0 pointsPlay with another player with "The Mingler", or be one of the first 500 to be ranked online.
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox One / Windows PC):
Note: This achievement is ONLY obtainable in multiplayer matchmaking (Find Game).
It can be obtained in any of the 3 playlists, however...
- Team Slayer requires 8 players (4 players per console; 4 vs. 4)
- Team Doubles requires 4 players (2 players per console; 2 vs. 2)
- Rumble Pit requires 8 players (1 player per console; 8-player Free-For-All)
For simplicity sake, we will use the following names for each of the players:
- Red1 = player with the Bite The Hand viral achievement on Red Team
- Red2 = extra controller on Red Team
- Blue1 = player on Blue Team going for the achievement
- Blue2 = extra controller on Blue Team
The quickest and easiest method to unlock this achievement is in the Team Doubles playlist.
1) Find another player that already has this achievement unlocked
2) Click Multiplayer
3) Click Find Game
4) Connect 1 additional controller
, press the A button
, then sign-in to an actual Xbox Live profile
5) Highlight Team Doubles
but DO NOT click on it yet
6) At this point, you will need to have the other player repeat the same steps above.
7) Once all players are ready, have someone do a countdown in voice chat (i.e. 3, 2, 1, GO!)
8) On GO!, both players will click Team Doubles to start matchmaking
9) If done properly, both sets of players will be in the same match together
Once the match starts, have Red1 meet up with Blue1 in the same spot
(typically in the center of the map). Blue1 will only need to kill Red1
. Achievement unlocked!