NOTE 1: This is NOT the version that is on Xbox Game Pass. It is the version released in mainland China (a.k.a. 光环：士官长合集
in Chinese). It requires a Chinese Xbox One to redeem a digital code for the game which can later be installed and played from any Xbox One from any country.
NOTE 2: Due to regional networking issues, I might not be able to help players outside of North America (e.g. the United States, Canada, Mexico, etc.). Please keep this in mind when asking me for help.
I have this achievement and would be glad to help out at any time. You will need 2 controllers and 1 extra Xbox Live profile
. Just send a message to Lightsup55 on Xbox Live
I'd like the "Flaming Ninja Anniversary" viral achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection (China). Thanks.
There are two other viral achievements that I also can help, click below to see the solution:
Despite how old this solution is, please keep in mind that I'm still helping gamers with it. If I don't respond right away, I'm probably at work or sleeping. I have the most availability to play on weekends and when schools are closed
during the daytime hours (6 AM to about 9 PM) in Baltimore, Maryland, United States
(U.S. Eastern Time / UTC -5).
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360 console required; Not backward compatible):
Other viral achievements that I can help with (Xbox 360; backward compatible on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S):
The The Mingler achievement in Soltrio Solitaire worth 0 pointsPlay with another player with "The Mingler", or be one of the first 500 to be ranked online.
Note: This achievement is ONLY obtainable in multiplayer matchmaking (Find Game).
It can be obtained in any of the 3 playlists, however...
- Team Slayer requires 8 players (4 players per console; 4 vs. 4)
- Team Doubles requires 4 players (2 players per console; 2 vs. 2)
- Rumble Pit requires 8 players (1 player per console; 8-player Free-For-All)
For simplicity sake, we will be doing this in Team Doubles use the following names for each of the players:
- Red1 = player with the Ninja Redux achievement on Red Team
- Red2 = extra controller on Red Team
- Blue1 = player on Blue Team going for the Flaming Ninja Anniversary achievement
- Blue2 = extra controller on Blue Team
The quickest and easiest method to unlock this achievement is in the Team Doubles playlist.
1) Find another player that already has the Ninja Redux achievement unlocked
2) Click Multiplayer
3) Click Find Game
4) Connect 1 additional controller
, press the A button
, then sign-in to an actual Xbox Live profile
5) Highlight Team Doubles
but DO NOT click on it yet
6) At this point, you will need to have the other player repeat the same steps above.
7) Once all players are ready, have someone do a countdown in voice chat (i.e. 3, 2, 1, GO!)
8) On GO!, both players will click Team Doubles to start matchmaking
9) If done properly, both sets of players will be in the same match together
10) Vote on a game. The Flaming Ninja Anniversary achievement is only obtainable while on a Halo 2: Anniversary map ("2" gold icon). The option to vote on Halo 2 could be either a Classic map ("2" blue icon) or an Anniversary map ("2" gold icon). If you don't get the correct map, you can quit the match and have both players search again.
Once the match starts, have Red1 meet up with Blue1 in the same spot
(typically in the center of the map). Blue1 will only need to kill Red1
. Achievement unlocked!
You will also unlock the following achievements:
- Bite The Hand
- Legend Slayer