Alright guys there is 2 ways to get this done.
Doing this legit where you need to scratch and fight your way from div 10 to div 1 which is no easy task, but if you were to do that here are some tips;
You need to get 16 points in div 1 for the title so that means the worst record you can have is 6-0-4 and best of course 8-0
1) You need to get some decent players in some gold packs in order to stand a chance against some of these other teams(people pay to win in this)
2) It may be easier to just use a few thousand pucks and buy some solid players to build a quality team or you can work on saving a lot of your coins for the special packs that come out once every week that are bargains.
3) Also sell EVERY card you dont want/need on the auction house instead of quick selling.
4) Last but the most important- ALWAYS back check and come back on D and never go for a full out body check when your the last man!
5) One last thing the best ways to score are cycling the puck to get a guy in front of the net for a easy one timer. Shooting slap shots low bc majority of the time they are deflected in. And of course the regular cheese wrist shot top shelf. Just throw pucks at the net and eventually you'll get some easy goals for sure.
The last way you can get this done which is by far the easiest way is to find a boosting partner that is within 1-+ a division of you and just keep quiting out games or winning/losing in OT just to make sure each of you advance at the same time.
When you get down to the last few divisions it is very critical that you make sure you dont get promoted before your boosting partner does bc it is much harder to find each other while searching!
Just a tip when you are quiting out of games to let the other person get that win you must quick out after the 18 min mark or the game will not count!
If there is any comments/questions you guys may have please let me know if the comments, or if i need to add something.
If you vote negative please let me know why so i can do my best on further solutions
GOOD LUCK GUYS!