To get this achievement you must unlock all 3 tokens of the Hoarder's Desire quest chain.
Identical conditions for beating each encounter:
Treasure Trove 1-3: Wear the Hoarder's Desire Helm and have at least one piece of "special equipment" (i.e. not starting gear) when landing on this card, then choose Give all your equipment.
- These quests are very straightforward and the cost of giving up all your Equipment cards is not worth the reward, therefore we rush to the Treasure Trove card as quick as possible and forfeit the run (assuming this is the only token we aim to unlock in the run).
- Don't incorporate Helms cards in the deck. You must be wearing the Hoarder's Desire Helm and one other piece of "special equipment" when landing on the Treasure Trove card. Therefore, other Helms cards are useless for this encounter and slightly lower your chances of finding useful "special equipment". (Credit to Kez001)
- Run the Jack of Scales story campaign. It's quick, easy and (depending on your luck) has a chance approximately between 1/2 and 3/4 of encountering the relevant Treasure Trove card.
- If you have unlocked the Ring of Hindsight, locate the exit of the current floor as soon as possible, knowledge is power!
- Avoid combat encounters and seek out chance encounters that reward Gain (or even Equipment) cards.
- If you encounter Treasure Trove before exploring the current floor, feel free to use the quit trick (before the current encounter is completed, you can quit the game using the Xbox One Dashboard, this prevents the game autosaving. Upon reloading the game, the game's progress is reset to immediately after the previous encounter).
Encounter cards (32):
- "No combat" resource cards (26): The Lonely Bard, Wandering Minstrels, Metal Ore, The Maiden, Holy Forge, Twisted Canyon, The Lovers, Stranger in the Shadows, Shop, Desert of the Damned, The Tavern, Tavern Wager, Maze of Traps, A Wife's Fury, Cave Rescue, Angry Guild Master, Treasure Chest, Soul Gem, Loan, Holy Patronage, Desert Cult, Mister Lionel, Food Wagon, Marketplace, Old Graveyard, Trading Post
- Quit-out cards (3): Secret Society, Soldiers on Leave, Oracle.
- Possible quit-out cards (don't quit out of these if you haven't yet found a piece of non-starting equipment) (3): Devil's Wager, A Merchant's Favour, Hero's Remains
Equipment cards (2):
Rings (2): Ring of Reward, King's Ring
Fill with any non-starting Weapon, Armour, Shields and Gloves cards. (These don't matter that much with the above encounter cards, since you will rarely battle.)