This solution is simply to inform of the differences between Normal and Heroic so i am assuming you know the basic mechanics of all the encounters.
Recommended Light 305, 310 by Oryx
- All lvl 42 enemies
- No revives other than Sunsinger self revive
- No ledge checkpoint on the Tomb Ship jump puzzle
- Half way through the Totem encounter, Knights on the center plate will spawn as Majors
- Warpriest gets added abilities for each obelisk he destroys. The center one grants him the Taken Hobgoblin ability, right one Taken Captain, and left one Taken Centurion.
- Damage pools dissipate quicker
- A de buff called Unstable Light is randomly added to those that have been in the damage pools. The de buff will make your screen glow green, and give you a counter at the bottom. When the counter expires you will explode like a thrall. The explosion doesnt hurt the person with the de buff, or enemies. It only hurts teammates.
- Daughters will begin their song immediately after a damage sequence. No recovery time
- Immediately after killing the Ogres, a Knight will spawn. This Knight will devour bombs on the field if you do not kill them. Looking at the Ogre, the knight will spawn directly behind you, and also across from you.
So if you think of the ogres/plates as being Spawn Left = 1, Spawn Right = 2, Oryx Right = 3, and Oryx Left = 4 the Knight placement will be like this.
Knight 1 spawns behind Plate 2
Knight 2 behind Plate 1
Knight 3 behind Plate 4
Knight 4 behind Plate 3