Plague Inc: Evolved achievements
5,208
(1,250)

Plague Inc: Evolved

4.0 from 521 votes

There are a maximum of 127 Plague Inc: Evolved achievements (100 without DLC) worth 5,208 (1,250)

8,768 tracked gamers have this game, 42 have completed it (0.48%)

Achievement Details

Bacteria Master in Plague Inc: Evolved

Bacteria Master50 (15)

This is a rare achievementBeat Bacteria on mega-brutal difficulty

  • Unlocked by 777 tracked gamers (9% - TA Ratio = 3.36) 8,768  

Achievement Guide for Bacteria Master

AuthorSolution
TheNyghty
320,206 (209,080)
TheNyghty
Achievement won on 24 Sep 15
TA Score for this game: 236
Posted on 25 September 15 at 15:20, Edited on 25 September 15 at 15:44
This solution has 57 positive votes and 0 negative votes. Please log in to vote.
First of all you need to keep in mind there is a lot of RNG (Random number generator) in this guide you could fail and then do the EXACT same thing and win, since this is on mega brutal this took me multiple tries and tweaks to get it. The biggest problem was Greenland and Iceland, a couple of times Caribbean was a problem also. With that said I will point out where it is key to save your game so you don't have to always restart from the beginning to save a lot of time, plus I am telling you you will probably NOT get this first try luck is a big factor here and I found this is the best way to do it. As of now, I don't think there is a method that is 100% success rate. With that said here is the build.

If you don't have these genes I recommend doing the save file exploit to get them all. You unlock 1 gene every time you win so play on Easy once you are about to win around 1000 person left alive save, complete the game (if you win) you get a gene, reload that file win again another gene unlocked and so on until you get the genes you need, here is the gene setup.
ATP Boost
Aquacyte
Sympto-Stasis
Genetic Mimic
Extremophile

1.) Start in China since it has the biggest population and people star getting aware once they get around 90% infected, which means biggest population is slower to start realizing the infection.

2.) Start by unlocking these transmissions. Water 1 and Insect 1

3.) Evolve these symptoms:
Cysts
Coughing
Nausea
Rash
Anaemia
Vomiting
Pneumonia
Sneezing
Sweating
Abscesses
Hyper Sensitivity
Haemophilia

4.) Evolve these transmissions: Water 2 and Insect 2

************************
SAVE GAME HERE: at this point China should be all infected or close. I at this point had NOT infected all the key islands (Greenland, Iceland, Caribbean) this save file is going to save a lot of time.
************************
If you see Greenland, Iceland or any other island have closed out transportation (boat and air if both applicable then both) reload your save file.
************************

5.) Evolve these symptoms if they haven't mutated yet:
Diarrhea
Pulmonary Edema
Skin Lesions

6.) Evolve the following abilities as soon as possible.
Drug Resistance 1
Bacterial Resilience 1, 2, and 3
Drug Resistance 2
Genetic Hardening 1 and 2

7.) Evolve these transmissions: Air 1 and Air 2

8.) Now for the symptoms that start mass killing, if they haven't mutated yet:
Insomnia
Paranoia
Seizures
Insanity
Necrosis
Paralysis
Coma

At this point i recommend keeping your points for Genetic Reshuffles, I used one at around 40% of cure completed and suggest using the other one if around 60% (I didn't need to).
There are 20 comments relating to this Solution | Please log in to comment on this solution.
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Plague Inc: Evolved Forum