Below are videos for getting gold without the use of bonus cards. This is overkill especially if you just want bronze but figured this would be helpful for those perfectionists like me.
- This is a work in progress and I will add videos as I finish and upload them.
Each level can be obtained without cards, the optional tombs are easier to get than the normal story levels due to the smaller size.
The easiest method for obtaining golds will be using the bonus cards though. My highest card multiplier so far has been 525% which is overkill if you just want the gold and not reach #1 in the leaderboard. 200% is very reasonable to help earn a gold if you are having a hard time. With a 200% bonus you only need to reach 1/3 of the necessary points to earn a gold upon completion. Here are some tips to help earn the most points.
- Picking stuff up or shooting things will add to a multiplier that grows and nets you more points.
- Every 5th chain will increase the value of picked up items.
- Max chain is 99
- Level Collectibles/Murals gain the most points so save these for last if you can to earn the most points possible.
- Lanterns grant points when shot, the value is based on the score multiplier and distance from the target. So the further away when you shoot it the better.
- Speed bonus starts to negate points after reaching the par time. This isn't so bad if you keep the chain up and continue to pick up items to offset the loss. Pickups far outweigh the loss so don't worry if you go over the time.Below I have posted videos for gold medals in each level without any card bonus (work in progress