Note: This solution is only tested to work at a 1920x1080 screen resolution. You must have all 12 cards on screen in a 4 column x 3 row arrangement.
Expanding on the other solutions which have the requirements for unlocking, the difficult part of this achievement is getting to level 46. I created an update to the autodaub script from previous posts on the Windows 8 version (Macro for automating Bingo games (download)
) by KinectKid333 and DPC eNeRGy. It adds two things: speed, and auto-bingo.
The old script took a little over 17 seconds to run. This version takes a little over 5 seconds to run, then the game freezes for about 11 seconds. Although the total time difference isn't significant, the game recognizes the daubs as occurring during the 5 seconds so there's no time crunch at the end of the game.
Just as it sounds, automatically clicks the bingo buttons. There are two new hotkeys associated with it, CTRL+R for clicking bingo only, or CTRL+A which auto-daubs then auto-bingos.
All of the scripts are updated but I recommend only playing the 12 card script, as with the increased speed there's no need to play with fewer cards. The clicks are also based on the game fully maximized, using the fullscreen arrows in the top right corner of the game.
Getting set up:
1) Download and install AutoHotkey (https://www.autohotkey.com/
2) Download and extract the scripts (https://github.com/eyecorporations/AutoHotKeyMicrosoftB....zip
3) Navigate to the 'Win 10 Scaled cards' folder, right click on '12.ahk' and 'Run script'
The shortcuts are:
CTRL+A: auto-daub + auto-bingo
Here's the way I've been using it:
1) Wait for the first 5 numbers to be called, then run an auto-daub (CTRL+B). This should either fill or almost fill the powerup meter.
2) Use the powerup, and wait for 3-5 more numbers to be called. Run another auto-daub (CTRL+B).
3) Repeat step 2 until there are somewhere around 10 or less bingos left, if you get the timing down you should be able to use 4 powerups in a game. If the powerup meter stops a little short you can also tap a few numbers manually to get the powerup sooner.
4) Wait for all the bingos to be used up and the timer to start, then run an auto-daub/auto-bingo (CTRL+A). All of the remaining numbers will be daubed and bingos on all cards will be called. The game should start responding when the "draw 5 more numbers" choice appears.
5) This part is up to personal preference, but I think that paying for the 5 extra numbers at least once every game is worthwhile. If I have a decent amount of xp/coin/luggage spaces left or a x2 I'll pay twice, or for both I'll pay 3 times. Four times doesn't seem to pay back, but if you're sitting on lots of coins you do you. Regardless, after paying for the extra numbers just wait for all 5 to be called, and when the timer starts run an auto-daub/auto-bingo (CTRL+A).
Let me know if you have any questions or further improvements!