- The travel pattern is the pattern located in the top left corner (it's circled in the image)!
- Tiles needed to complete the pattern show up darker than other bingo tiles.
- I recommend the 4 board Bingo
tile as they are the easiest to keep track of the numbers called.
- Can be done in the destination of your choosing, just happened to get mine in Mexico.
- You will most likely need to use some coins to get extra balls, as you never seem to be able to fill the travel pattern while numbers are called!
- When the Travel Pattern is completed a Yellow Checkmark ✓
will appear over the board!
- The acheievement did not pop for me until after
the match was completed, so make sure to finish your game
Best of luck getting this tricky achievement!