You need to have finished the Forest history chapter (1st quest at the green flag) and the volcano history chapter (1st quest at the red flag) before this one (mountain history) unlocks (yellow flag). Keep completing quests and capturing runemals until you have 1 of level 30 or higher. Then go to the yellow flag on the map and win the battle.
Your chances of completing the quest are higher when :
- You have higher leveled Runemals
- You have 6 Runemals or more (so you can fill all spots)
- All your runemals have maximum health.
- Obviously try to collect as many elements as possible, but also focus on getting some of each, so each of your runemals can perform an attack.
- If you for example have 4 opposing runemals in a round, focus your attacks on 2 runemals,to make sure these 2 are defeated. This will results in your runemals having to take less damage.
Note: The description for the volcano history chapter (1st quest at the red flag) was wrong (11 or higher instead of 10 or higher). It is possible that the requirement of having a level 30 runemal is also wrong. I'm currently grinding my way to level 30. I'll keep you guys updated.