This solution aims to help you earn as many SP points as fast as possible.
I did some research and have found that the fastest way to earn SP points is by winning 3 star matches instead of 5 star matches.
Most of the credit should go to fifandpres
from PlaystationTrophies.http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wwe-2k16/293932-unt...Here are some tips:
1. Your overall levels up quicker by spending points on attributes evenly (e.g. spend 1 point on an attribute and then going down to the next) rather than constantly spending points on only one attribute at a time.
2. If you have won all of the championships and got inducted into the hall of fame, switch back to the NXT championship. This is because the opponents on NXT have a lower overall rating and are much quicker to beat than superstars on Raw and Smackdown.
3. Quit out of triple threat, fatal 4 way, tag team matches or any match where you are up against more than one opponent. These matches take more time and effort to win.
4. After your match on NXT arrival, book a run in on a superstar and press
at the interview twice to start a rivalry. This way no one will run in on you.What to do in the match:
1. Start the match with a running attack to get your opponent down on the ground.
2. Climb onto one of the turnbuckles at the corner and hit
to perform a diving move on your opponent. Repeat this 4 more or times or until you have seen "Move Variety: 200" 5 times.
3. Keep performing grapple/strike moves on your opponent until your momentum reaches 100%.
4. Perform your signature + finisher moves on your opponent.
5. Stand above your opponent's head or legs and hold
to perform a submission move on your opponent to make him tap out.
Doing all of this should take 2-3 minutes per match and you will earn around 500-600 SP per match. Taking account of loading times, you should earn around 2500 SP per 20 minutes or 7500 SP per hour.
As for authority objective points, it is recommended to only go for these objectives:
Win by submission (200 SP)
Win a match with green head/body/arm health (400 SP)
Win a match with all green body parts (800 SP)
Perform 3 grapple moves outside the ring (400 SP)
Perform 3 moves off the turnbuckle (400 SP)
Perform 3 running moves (400 SP)
Damage opponent's body/head health to red (400 SP)
Otherwise ignore all other objectives.
I hope this guide helps you earn SP points quicker.