In order to get this achievement, you have to collect all 47 vehicles and bring back to Mario's garage.
You can check your progress by looking into the Garage Blueprints.
I suggest to unlock the Vehicle Detector as soon as possible.
You might have to do a couple of land races (look for steering wheel on the world map) to collect enough gears to activate the vehicle detector.
This video (by PowerPyx) shows the possible spawn locations (fixed and random) for all vehicles.
Credits to PowerPyx for posting this video on youtube.
Look on the timeline for the vehicles (same order as in game garage blueprints):Motorcycles (6)
- Stria Giovanni (2:20)
- '69 Stria Sussurro (0:05)
- Stria Risata (1:46)
- Mugello Furia MS-316 (0:27)
- Vintage Stria M7 (2:52)
- MV402 (1:07) Off-Road (2)
- Autostraad Kletterer 300 (4:30)
- Geschwind V3000 (4:00) Vintage Cars (6)
- Stria Infimo S (8:18)
- Stria Cucciola (7:48)
- '63 Autostraad Weltbus (7:16)
- Stria Carera G (9:19)
- Weimaraner W3 (5:06)
- Stria Carera Standard (8:47) Modern Cars (5)
- Stria Toro (12:13)
- Stria Joia (10:33)
- Stria Gioco (11:41 )
- Stria Kavala (11:03)
- Autostraad D90 (10:00)Sports Cars (10)
- Stria Ghepardo 3S (18:53)
- Mugello Vistosa (16:12)
- Windhund 4 (12:53)
- Autostraad D700 (13:37)
- Mugello Farino Duo (18:15)
- '13 Vigueur (14:51)
- Mugello Raffinati Vitesse (15:28)
- Kerner Serpente R (14:15)
- Verdeleon 3 (17:33)
- Mugello Quipozza F (16:50)Utility Vehicles (10)
- Stadt Tresor ST 8530 (21:04)
- Stria Campania 115 (24:15)
- Citispeed Eco 75 (22:26)
- Nashorn 6100 (21:46)
- '05 Charmant (20:30)
- Stria Rustico (24:50)
- Stria Switzo (23:42)
- Stria Switzo Ambulance (23:04)
- Stria Obero (24:12)
- Autostraad Reisender 7 (19:17) (*1)Sea Vehicles (6)
- Brise 32 (27:07)
- Stria PW 220 R-GT (29:04)
- Squalo X7 (29:33) (*2)
- Pescespada SS (28:23)
- Whaleshark (26:21)
- Dame De La Mer 99 (27:42)Helicopters (1)
- News Chopper (32:58)Planes (1)
- Stria Ghibli (33:38)(*1) Autostraad Reisender 7
This one doesn't spawn very often. So whatever you're doing in the game, as soon as you come across this one, immediately try to get into the vehicle and get it delivered at Mario's garage!
This is also where the vehicle detector is very useful! I was heading (while driving) to my next objective location and even didn't pay attention to what was on the road until the vehicle detector started bleeping.
In the video (by PowerPyx) there are 2 possible random spawn points shown.
Though, I wasn't able to find this one over there...
Here's another location where I found one.
Here are a few more locations, just in case...
Credits to nbsrfc, Fresh&Fly, LaZeR Dudle for their contribution on youtube.
But, if you don't find this vehicle there either, I suggest exploring the islands a bit with the vehicle detector MOD active and you will eventually bump into a random location.(*2) Squalo X7Location:
As far as I know, there are 2 fixed locations. One being at a lake in the province Libeccio (region Insula Striate) (N 40 46.730 E 5 34.940) as shown in the first vid, and another one at a lake in the province Litore Torto (region Insula Striate) (N 40 47.326 E 5 45.484)Other location for Squalo X7
There are several possibilities to get this one out of the lake and get it to the nearest Mario's garage. Just being a bit creative might do the job.
But here's a few ideas...
- you can try to tether it all the way from the lake to the open ocean
- you can try to tether it as close as possible (press
) to a vehicle powerful enough to pull this to the garage
- you can use a chopper to pull it out of the water and fly it to the garage
- you can collect a Nashorn 6100 somewhere and then use a chopper to put it in the back
Anyways, a lot of possible ways to get this one from one location to another. That is what makes this game so fun to experiment with!
Any suggestions to improve this guide are welcome.
Thanks for voting thumb up if this guide was helpful.