This solution is adapted from my GTAIV guide. Hence any similarities.
You will have access to the Car Theft Missions (not to be confused with Brucie's Exotic Export Missions) after you complete Smackdown for Derrick McReary. This mission occurs about 3/4 of the way through the main story missions. Also make sure you have completed No. 1 for Brucie to be introduced to Stevie.
• You will receive your "contracts" through text messages, rather than email. You'll get one text message at a time, and you don't need to do anything special to accept the mission like you did with Brucie.
• There are 30 cars to steal now, rather than 10. Thirty cars takes a long time, and may get tedious. It might be nice to save some other missions to do in case these get boring.
• The text message only contains a vague location of the car Stevie wants, along with a picture that should give you some visual clues of where the desired vehicle is. You won't get a blip on your radar.
• The car will only appear after you read the text. This has some interesting consequences. You can actually look at the empty spot where the car will appear, read the text message, and watch the car appear like magic.
• Sometimes (especially if you take a taxi to the destination), the car won't appear, even after reading the text. To fix this, just drive a few blocks down the road, and come back. The missing vehicle should have appeared.
• Once you get the correct car, some text should appear on the screen telling you that it's the car Stevie wants.
• Breaking a window to get into the car doesn't decrease the value for some reason, so don't worry about that.
• The missions are less random. Though you'll receive the texts in varying order, the same vehicles will always be in the same places. Thus it is best to use the following alphabetical
list to find which island your car is on and then reference the correct map.
• You must wait a bit after delivering a car before you get another text message from Stevie. If you'd like to speed things up, just sleep in between thefts.
• After delivering all 30 cars, you can continue to deliver cars for cash, a great way to earn money in a pinch.
• The drop off point for the vehicles is in a garage on Bohan, no matter what island you jack the car from. Some of the vehicles will be particularly hard to get to the garage without dinging them up a little! Fortunately, if you want to receive full payment for all of the vehicles, you can use a Pay 'N' Spray and / or Car Wash to get the vehicle in top condition before bringing it over. Alphabetical List of Cars
Car Name - Location - Max ValueMapsDukes and BrokerBohanCharge IslandAlgonquinAlderneyDetailed descriptions
Banshee - Algonquin (3) - $26,400
Bobcat - Dukes / Broker (8) - $8250
Buccaneer - Bohan (2) - $5940
Cavalcade - Alderney (2) - $23,100
Cognoscenti - Alderney (3) - $29,700
Comet - Algonquin (4) - $19,800
Contender - Dukes / Broker (5) - $8250
Coquette - Algonquin (6) - $13,530
DF8-90 - Dukes / Broker (11) - $5940
Dilettante - Dukes / Broker (4) - $6600
Dukes - Algonquin (1) - $7260
Faggio - Algonquin (7) - $2310
Freeway - Dukes / Broker (7) - $6600
Huntley Sport - Bohan (1) - $13,200
Infernus - Dukes / Broker (10) - $33,000
Intruder - Dukes / Broker (9) - $8250
Manana - Dukes / Broker (6) - $3960
Moonbeam - Charge Island (1) - $7260
NRG 900 - Algonquin (2) - $8250
Patriot - Algonquin (10) - $16,500
PMP 600 - Algonquin (9) - $10,560
Rancher - Alderney (6) - $8250
Rebla - Algonquin (5) - $11,550
Sabre GT - Dukes / Broker (1) - $8250
Sentinel - Alderney (4) - $8250
Sultan - Alderney (5) - $11,550
SuperGT - Algonquin (8) - $36,300
Turismo - Alderney (1) - $36,300
Voodoo - Dukes / Broker (3) - $6600
Washington - Dukes / Broker (2) - $7260
Dukes and Broker
1. Sabre GT - Meadows Park
The green and yellow Sabre GT should be easy to find, even without the help of a map. The towers in the background should give the location away. Anyway, it's sitting in the driveway in front of the garage. There's an alarm, but it shouldn't attract any attention.
2. Washington - Steinway
The Washington is across the street from the in-ground pool mentioned in the text message. There's no alarm.
3. Voodoo - East Island City
The Voodoo is parked in front of the very tall LC24 building. The area is quite thick with cops, so you may have to wait a while before stealing it, unless you plan on just outrunning them.
4 Dilettante - Willis
The Dilettante is actually NOT in front of the theater at all, as the text message would have you believe. Head north from the theater and take the first road on your left. You should see the brown Dilettante parked here. Wait for any cops to leave, and grab the car. There's no alarm.
5. Contender - BOABO
The Contender, a pickup truck, sits just inside the gates of this warehouse area. No alarm.
6. Manana - Cerveza Heights
The Manana is sitting in a parking lot south of the abandoned Burger Shot. No alarm.
7. Freeway - Willis
The Freeway is right in front of the Wash 'N' Lube, no alarm, and you shouldn't have any trouble.
8. Bobcat - Francis International Airport
This lonely Bobcat sits on the top floor of the three story parking garage. Shouldn't be hard to find (or to steal) at all. Wait for the alarm to die before leaving, since the airport is swarming with cops.
9. Intruder - Rotterdam Hill
The Intruder bides its time next to a hot dog vendor. No alarm.
10. Infernus - Downtown
The Infernus is parked on the curb in front of the Pizza / Salad restaurant. Just like Stevie suggests, it sticks out like a sore thumb. There is an alarm and plenty of heat in the area, so take some care with this theft, especially considering the potential value of the car.
11. DF8-90 - Hove Beach
The DF8-90 is sitting in a roped-in parking lot. No alarm.
1. Huntley Sport - Northern Gardens
The Huntley Sport is located right in the parking lot of the police station. I suppose it's possible to wait until no cops are looking, but I found it easier to just grab the thing and high tail it out of there. The Huntley Sport is worth a lot of money, so you may want to fix it up before taking it to Stevie if it's badly damaged.
2. Buccaneer - Industrial District
The Buccaneer is sitting on an inconspicuous corner, just off the road. There is an alarm, so wait until any cops clear out.
In a parking lot north of the northernmost cluster of tanks on the island. There is no alarm, and it's very easy to jack this car without attracting any attention whatsoever.
1. Dukes - East Holland
The Dukes is an easy grab, sitting in front of Ned's Drugstore. Part of the engine is sticking out of the hood, if that helps.
2. NRG 900 - Lancaster
The much loved NRG 900 is parked right in front of the Derriere, and there is no alarm to worry about.
3. Banshee - Middle Park West
The Banshee is located a block west of the southwest corner of Middle Park. There's no alarm, and this is a surprisingly easy grab.
4 Comet - Westminster
The Comet sits in the large parking lot north of the Burger Shot. In fact, it may very well be the only car there! It's a tough steal. Though you aren't close to the road, the alarm will sound and any police in the area will be very interested. Luckily, there's a Pay 'N' Spray just down the street, if you need it.
5. Rebla - The Triangle
The Rebla is parked right in front of Fanny Crabs, as the text suggests. There's an alarm.
6. Coquette - Suffolk
The Coquette is easy to spot, just sitting in front of the church (which itself is easy to spot). There's an alarm, of course.
7. Faggio - Chinatown
The lonely Faggio is in front of MK Restaurant (with the yellow and orange lettering). There's no alarm, of course, but you may want to look around for police anyway. Chinatown is pretty crowded.
8. SuperGT - Chinatown
The SuperGT is right across the street from the 69 Exchange building. Curiously, it is parked the wrong way on a one way street. There's an alarm.
9. PMP 600 - The Exchange
The PMP 600 sits peacefully in an alley, just big enough to accommodate. There's an alarm, but you're in a relatively covered area, so break in with confidence.
10. Patriot - Castle Gardens
The gaudy, bright yellow Patriot is parked near the two connected towers, right in front of a hot dog stand. There's an alarm and lots of cops about, and you're quite a ways away from the garage. Be extra cautious with this particular theft.
1. Turismo - Westdyke
The Turismo is parked in front of a very large mansion, in the driveway off to the right. There's an alarm, but no one should bother you if you stick around in the driveway until it dies down.
2. Cavalcade - Westdyke
The Cavalcade is an SUV type vehicle with no alarm, sitting in a dark driveway. It shouldn't give you trouble except for maybe the long drive.
3. Cognoscenti - Alderney City
The Cognoscenti is sitting in a rundown alley. There's an alarm, but you should be fairly safe to just grab the thing and speed off.
4. Sentinel - Normandy
The Sentinel sits just south of the northernmost row of tanks in a parking lot. It's a quiet area, but there is an alarm, so you should hang around until it dies.
5. Sultan - Berchem
The Sultan is parked on the west side of the street at the end of a driveway, diagonally in front of a garage. There's an alarm, but you should be safe if you wait it out in the driveway.
6. Rancher - Port Tudor
The Rancher truck is parked in the parking lot of the southern warehouse. No alarm, no cops, no problem (usually).