This is on the second island, Spiderweb Island, shortly after meeting Rottytops in a sticky situation. You now have to carry her back to her home; you can't attack, and being touched by an enemy is an instant death, starting over at the entrance of the latest room. If you die, I recommend continuing the run until you get to the next save point at least in order to practice the more difficult sections. Text guide follows, with a video guide at the bottom.
There are six enemy types.
* A green zombie hand will pop out of the ground and flail, somewhat visible beforehand. Jump over it.
* A purple tentacle monster clings to the ceiling and drops its tongue to try and snare you. Wait for the tongue to retract before moving on.
* Green stabby vines slam in and out of the floor and ceiling every two seconds. Time your way through the pattern.
* Tombstone bugs that wait until you get close before popping up. Stop, let them come to you, then jump over them. The stop is in case there's more than one, it gives you a landing zone.
* Mummies chase you down until they hit something. Either outrun them or trigger them then jump to a platform. Pay attention to the timing between when they notice you and start running, this is crucial for the last room.
* Ghosts that extend a random distance and shoot leeches at you. Jump over them after they've fired.
There are sixteen rooms altogether.
The first four serve as introductions to the zombie hands and tentacles. When you get to the fifth room and see the vine, stop and wait! It's entirely possible to run forward and get impaled immediately.
The next two rooms combine everything thus far, with the eighth being the introduction to tombstone bugs. This room is unique in that not all the tombstones hide enemies, so take it slowly. Past this room, all tombstones have bugs. When one approaches in a group of tombstones, let it come a certain distance before jumping over. That way, if the next tombstone in the line is also a bug, it gives you space to land.
The tenth room introduces mummies, and you'll want to get a feel for the time between when it notices you and it makes its zooming sound effect. This will be crucial for the final room, the sixteenth. This is the hardest room by far, right at the opening. You'll know this room because you have a narrow corridor with a mummy at the end. You'll want to hit jump just as it makes its zooming chase sound effect in order to clear to the next platform. Do this three more times and the hardest part is behind you. Take the rest carefully!
Once you're out, there's a save point. Run past it and into the next area. There's a cursed cacklebat here, so wait for it to turn around and walk towards you before you jump over it. You're home free now, run past it, down the next room, and enter the house for the achievement.