Most maps have at least one location to hide dead
bodies in but some have none. You can ONLY hide dead bodies so you will need to kill a sleeping person if you carry them over. You can pick up a dead body using
and once next to the hiding spot and its highlighted you can press
again to hide it.
Some hiding spots have a short timeout to recharge before you can use them again like the man holes. Simply hide 50 bodies over all your playthroughs.
Here's a list of the levels with hiding spots and what/where they are:
• BBQ Party - 2 - Ice box on the left and trash bin on the right.
• Biker Party - 3 - Man hole top left, Chest in middle right room and hay pile top right.
• Casino Party - 3 - 2 trash bins and a man hole on the right.
• Neon Top Party - 0 - (I don't think the spots to throw people off the roof count)
• Boat Party - 0 - (I'm not sure if the spot in the middle at the bottom to feed people to sharks counts)
• Miami Party - 0
• Party Bus - 0
• Open Air - 2 - Trash bins at the top of each corner
• Pool Party - 0 - (Again I'm not sure if the spots to throw people off count)
• Halloween Party - 3 - 2 trash bins on the right and a coffin in the centre of the map.
• Campus Party - 1 - Man hole lower right.
• Underground Sick Party - 0