If you have any questions or comments to improve this solution, let me know.
You must have 250 defensive wins to obtain this. As mentioned in the other solutions, your trophy count can affect your progress. Keeping your trouphy number below 1700 is a good goal.
Here is my defensive layout.
A few important notes:
- The telegraph is the highest percentage of your total defenses, besides your Mansion. I have it placed behind two walls to protect it the most.
- Place your TNT along the outer side of the outside wall. This helps prevent the masses from going around and destroying your entire outer setup. You can see this within the first 10 seconds of the first video below.
- Keep all of your traps active after each login. They are imperative to successfully defending agains others.
- By placing the vaults in each of the corners, offensive units focus on them at times, and will even redirect themselves, leaving them vulnerable to your defenses that much longer.
- Do not worry about losing a high amount of coins while defending. I outline below how to keep a higher number of coins stockpiled.
Every unit is to their respective max upgrade in the 6th age, the Industrial Age. Every troop is researched to their respective maximum level.
Level 20 Cleopatra
Level 12 Outpost
Level 12 Fladdermine
Level 12 Gatling Gun
Level 10 Field Cannon
Level 10 TNT
Level 8 Siege Mortar
Level 3 Hatch
Level 2 Balloon Gun
Level 12 Coal Mine
Level 12 Vault
Level 6 Telegraph
5 Train Yards
Level 12 Soldier
Level 12 Grenadier
Level 10 Cavalry
Level 8 Miner
Level 6 Partisan
Level 4 Surgeon
Level 2 Balloon
Level 12 Battle Cannon
Level 10 Train Mortar
Level 6 Surgery
Level 2 Bugle Call
The only units I use now are the Soldier, Grenadier, Partisan, Cleopatra, and Train Mortar.
Defensively, within each Outpost, train 7 each of Soldiers and Grenadiers.
With this setup, and trophy count below 1700, the following videos show what you could expect. At the time of this writing, within my defense history, I am 29-1 in the previous 30 attacks against me, within a 4 day span.
The way to get others to attach you is to maintain a high coin count to entice others to attack you.
The below video shows how I maintain a high coin count. I focus my attacks on players with a coin count of 700K or higher. You may have to refresh multiple times to find one. Pay no attention to me getting an offensive win with this video. Your focus is NOT to get a win because your trophy count will rise with your defensive wins.
I use 180 Partisan, training 45 in each Outpost which takes just over 33 minutes to train, because they only target coins. Sometimes I use Cleopatra as a slight distraction and 4 Train Mortars to soften up walls or destroy defenses I think are in the way.
Sorry, this Game Clip has been removed