General RAAM Chosen One
This is a solution for all 200 matches played for Killer Instinct, not that its absolutely needed but I would like to have the best way of doing this for all the solutions and tips for doing it.
1) Each character will take about 3-4 hours of to hit 200 matches in total.
2) When setting it up go into Player VS CPU and hit
changing the difficulty to KYLE difficulty.
3) Choose the character you want and put your opponent as Spinal (According to DARK X STEVE
Spinal kills the fastest on average after running some tests. I would agree after using him my self seems to be quite fast.
4) If you keep the game running visually hit
2 times every time the matches ends.
5) Your wins are shown below the enemies health bar, if you do back out or turn your xbox off you can see how many wins you have by hitting the start/menu button>Fight Archive>Fight Challenges>Character you are working on and scroll to Versus matches doing it this way only shows up to 100. If you want to keep track past 100 just write it down somewhere like Notepad if you have to get off in the middle of doing a character.
6) If you want to keep this going and you walk away from your Xbox OR if you change the screen but still have the game running on a different input you can double hit the
button every once and a while, or keep hitting it which will probably slow down your wins per hour but its better then forgetting about pushing the button. If you have more than 1 TV you can keep the game running and watch TV or play 360 while hitting the A button when needed. OR if you have a Laptop you can keep the game running while on the internet or playing videos/TV shows/Movies on the laptop (my method) keeping the game in view and hitting A when needed.
7) If you want to go above and beyond and expect to get more achievements on this game you can hit
up on the right analog stick when instinct mode is active which will help towards the Fight Challenges achievements.
If you have anything to contribute to these solutions please comment or send me a message, thanks!