In order to achieve Game Complete you must finish all 60 levels in the game, each level consists of 3 challenges which I will list below. Most of these are self explanatory however I will add a note for any that are not, aswell as some tips for the harder ones.
For levels 1-10 see my guide for Maya here:
For levels 11-20 see my guide for Paz here:
For levels 21-30 see my guide for Izel here:
For levels 31-40 see my guide for Felipe here:
For levels 41-50 see my guide for Tupa here:
Once you have unlocked Tupa you should be using him for the rest of the game, why? Because Tupa has 1 extra life per run (only if you die in a chasm) as well as all the powers of the other characters (Maya's fast flips, Paz's longer sonic boom, Felipe's double jump and Izel's rocket snowboard.)
• Fall into 1 chasm as Tupa - This will demonstrate Tupa's extra life ability, simply jump into the first chasm you come across and you will respawn at the other side, you only get 1 extra life per run so in the future use it wisely
• Land a 13x combo
• Escape 5 elders in one run – The 5th elder appears around the 19,500m mark
• Double backflip to grind backflip
• Wingsuit to rock bounce - Glide close to the ground in the wingsuit, when you come across a rock fly towards it and cancel your wingsuit, if done correctly you will bounce off the rock.
• Land 75 backflips in one run - Pretty simple, Tupa can double jump which means you can get a backflip pretty much anywhere, simply double jump backflip and repeat, I don't think double/triple backflips count as extra backflips so keep it simple.
• Jump across 15 chasms in one run
• Smash 3 rocks in 10 seconds - Similar to Paz, Tupa has an increased sonic boom. Rocks appear more often the further you go. You should aim to do this on your jump 15 chasms run, simply land a trick or cross an ice patch and hope to smash into some rocks.
• Collect 10 super coins in one run - The coin magnet powerup will help a lot here.
• Wingsuit for 1500m in one run
• Score 10,000 points in the first 3,000m
• Rip 500 bunting flags in once run
• Double backflip to wingsuit to grind
• Slide on 15 ice patches in one run
• Pick up a coin magnet 4 times in one run - This unlocked after picking up only 2 magnets for me, most of the magnets are found on ground level or after ramps.
• Roof grind between 2 bunting grinds
• Land a 14x combo
• Smash 3 rocks with one boost - Same as level 53, travel as far as you can, land a combo, smash rocks.
• Triple backflip off a grind
• Wingsuit in-between 3 separate grinds
• Survive for 2 days straight - For this you have to survive 15 minutes, unfortunately idling in the menu will not work for this challenge. If you are having trouble surviving in the later areas you can slow your self down a little with the wingsuit, or you could even switch to Maya for this one.
• Escape 6 elders in one run - The 6th and final type of elder appears around 24,500m, and let me tell you these Elders don't mess around! If you go in range of his whacking stick he will hit you. You're better off spending most of your time in the sky with the wingsuit, keeping your speed and combos going at all times. Avoid any low grinds and rock bounces, bouncing off rocks slows you down immensely and while I've never been hit while rock bouncing it certainly feels very risky.
• Travel 30,000m in one run - You really want to do this in your 6 elders run.
• Land 3 triple backflips in one run - Triple backflip problems are a thing of the past, with Tupa's boosts, double jump and flipping speed you should be able to get this off of most high drops. Momentum is key here and keep your wingsuit handy incase a triple backflip is about to go wrong.
• Grind to rock bounce to backflip - Similar to level 52 but with a grind first, in order to get the correct combo you will need to wingsuit onto the grind then wingsuit with no tricks onto a rock then backflip, the combo order is important here, if you get a wingsuit bonus after your grind it won't count.
• Rock bounce to backflip 3 times in one run - Same as level 52 but 3 times in one run.
• Land a 15x combo
• Catch 3 llamas in an unbroken wingsuit flight - This can be done without the llama horn but i highly recommend using it. Simply get your wingsuit ready, ride until you get the horn powerup then glide through the stampede. Watch out for rocks though!
• Land a 15,000 point combo
• Score 250,000 trick points in one run - This is it, your final challenge. Same as my solution for Level 50 but with Tupa instead of Maya, simply go for high combos using the wingsuit to keep them going, upgrade your wingsuit for even higher combos too.
An ideal combo would start with a boosted double jump off a high drop, triple backflip, wingsuit back up (cancel it with the momentum so you go higher) another triple backflip or a double if not enough space, wingsuit up again backflip and repeat until a grind spot, if you are moving slowly double jump backflip back onto the grind, at the end of the grind do another double jump backflip and land, if you have wingsuit still before you land use it, maybe you can get another grind or a rockbounce in there and keep it going even longer. And you want to keep doing this until you reach 250,000 points. It takes practice but is very doable.
Another *untested* method would be to idle on the main menu for 250 ingame days, for every sunrise you gain 1,000 trick points but you can't see the points until you start your run and pausing will not let you continue idling. You can idle as many days as you want and gain the rest from actual tricks or do it all in one long idle session (31 hours 15 minutes realtime I believe). Once you finish idling start your run, your trick points are displayed in the top right corner, if it's at 250,000 or higher the challenge should be complete. Again this method is untested and may not even work though!
Once you complete level 60 the achievement will pop. Congrats, you beat the game!