Felipe will be unlocked at level 41, each level consists of 3 challenges which I will list below, most of these are self explanatory however I will add a note for any that are not.
For levels 1-10 see my guide for Maya here:
For levels 11-20 see my guide for Paz here:
For levels 21-30 see my guide for Izel here:
•Purchase the wingsuit - Costs 7500 coins in the workshop, unlocks in your first game if you already own the wingsuit.
•Reach max boost speed with Izel - Land enough tricks to get your wingsuit, if you don't have it by then you can easily pull off a 10x combo doing flips and grinding with the wingsuit, after you land that you should be at max boost speed
•Catch 3 llamas while hovering in one run - Increased hover feather duration may be beneficial here, but also the llama horn, sometimes the power ups are right next to each other so if you get them both at once you should easily get this.
•Wingsuit for 200m in one run
•Backflip to grind 3 times in one run
•Smash 3 rocks with an ice boost in one run - Any character can do this but Paz would work best, simply cross an ice patch and hope you smash into some rocks, smash 3 rocks in one run, doesn't have to be from one ice patch.
• Collect 5 coins in one wingsuit flight - The magnet is extremely beneficial here, collect the magnet while you have your wingsuit and just fly by the coins, pretty simple without the magnet too.
• Escape 3 elders in one run - The 3rd elder appears around the 10,500m mark
• Backflip over two rocks in one run
• Land a proximity backflip - A proximity backflip is a backflip done less then 8? or 4 meters above the ground, this can be done right at the start on the 2nd hill, pick Maya, backflip the first hill then jump and start your backflip from the dip before the next hill, you should curve around with the hill and land with a proximity backflip.
• Perform a loop with a wingsuit
• Travel 7,500 m in one run
• Backflip into a rock bounce
• Proximity wingsuit for 50m in a row - Proximity wingsuit is where you use your wingsuit to glide just above the snow, do this for 50m, i found it best to do this down a hill since there are usually no rocks there.
• Jump across 8 chasms in one run
• Wingsuit over a chasm
• Land 25 backflips in one run
• Grind for 500m in one run
• Land a 7x combo - The wingsuit makes this a breeze, use Maya for her mad flipping skills
• Backflip to wingsuit
• Jump between a bunting and roof grind
• Grind 5 rooftops in one run
• Survive for a full day - A full day cycle is 7 minutes 30 seconds
• Score 35,000 points in one run
• Perform 3 loops with the wingsuit in a row
• Catch a llama while wingsuit flying
• Fly through an archway with the wingsuit - The archways are the things holding up the bunting grinds, pretty easy to pull off just watch out for the rocks.
• Perform 3 backflips in 10 seconds
• Backflip to grind to backflip
• Land a 7,500 point combo
Once you complete Level 40 congratulations, you just unlocked Felipe! Simply select him from the character screen located on the main menu and the achievement will pop.
Felipe can double jump!