Tupa will be unlocked at level 51, each level consists of 3 challenges which I will list below, most of these are self explanatory however I will add a note for any that are not.
For levels 1-10 see my guide for Maya here:
For levels 11-20 see my guide for Paz here:
For levels 21-30 see my guide for Izel here:
For levels 31-40 see my guide for Felipe here:
• Jump over 30m high with Filipe
• Rock bounce to grind to backflip
• Score 2,000 points in the first 2,000m
• Double backflip over a chasm
• Spook 20 birds while grinding in one run
• Land a double backflip during an elder chase
• Escape 4 Elders in one run – The 4th Elder appears around the 15,000m mark.
• Backflip over 2 sleeping elders in one run
• Wingsuit in-between 2 separate grinds
• Land 50 backflips in one run
• Catch 5 Llamas in 10 seconds - I did this right at the start on my first try, 4 llamas start at the begininning and the last one just happened to be down the hill. Another option is to use the Llama horn which sends a stampede of about 8-12 Llamas, which you can catch fairly easily.
• Wingsuit for 750m in one run
• Land a 10x combo
• Proximity wingsuit fly for 100m in a row - I found the best place to get this is going down a hill, start your jump before the hill ends and try start your wingsuit on your way down, then hover as close to the snow as possible without actually landing on it, theres usually no rocks on the way down a hill but keep an eye out in case!
• Double backflip onto a grind
• Wingsuit over 2 chasms in one run
• Backflip to wingsuit to grind
• Smash 6 rocks with an ice boost in one run - Paz's time to shine! Just stay towards the ground as much as possible so you don't miss the ice, then once you get the boost hope you hit some rocks.
• Grind for 750m in one run
• Collect 25 coins in one wingsuit flight - The magnet helps a lot here, load up your wingsuit and wait until you grab a magnet, once you have one just fly closely above the ground and it will hoover up the coins, theres also lots of jumps with lots of coins chilling above them this would work there too.
• Stay airborne for 5 seconds
• Backflip to rail kiss
• Travel 15,000m in one run
• Perform a wingsuit loop before flying through an archway
• Catch 40 Llamas in one run
• Rock bounce to grind twice in one run - Using Maya simply load up your wingsuit and keep trying to jump on rocks, when you jump on one activate your wingsuit and glide until you come across a grind spot land on it, do this twice. Make sure while you are gliding you dont do any tricks, this may interupt the rock bounce to grind.
• Proximity flip twice in one run - Can be done right at the start on the first 2 hills using Maya, just jump before the hill and you should curve around it, plenty of time to fit in a backflip.
• Spook 150 birds in one run
• Land a 10,000 point combo
• Score 75,000 trick points in one run - The best way I've found to gain trick points is to simply utilise the wingsuit as much as possible, Maya is the best for this as she flips faster than everyone else. Once you have your wingsuit up (it also helps to buy the upgrades in the store so it lasts longer) jump off a hill, do as many flips as possible, wingsuit back as high as you can go, do more flips and repeat, land on grind spots whenever you can and just chain together as much as possible, doing this you will get 10+ combos every time which in turn gives you lots of trick points! You will also most likely get the 10,000 point combo and scare 150 birds doing this aswell.
Once you complete Level 50 congratulations, you just unlocked Tupa! Simply select him from the character screen located on the main menu and the achievement will pop.
Tupa has 1 extra life per run (only if you die in a chasm) and all the powers of the other characters (faster flips, longer sonic boom, double jump and a rocket snowboard.)