Izel will be unlocked at level 31, each level consists of 3 challenges which I will list below, most of these are self explanatory however I will add a note for any that are not.
For levels 1-10 see my guide for Maya here:
For levels 11-20 see my guide for Paz here:
• Smash through 3 rocks as Paz
• Score 500 points in the first 1,000m
• Grind during an elder chase
• Smash 2 rocks with one boost - The best way to do this is to cross an ice patch which gives you the sonic boom and a nice boost, then hope you come across 2 rocks in time, Paz has an increased sonic boom making him pretty useful for this but can also be done with any character. The further you get the more frequent rocks appear.
• Hover over a rock - Increased duration on the hover feather may be useful here but can be done pretty easily without.
• Land 2 backflips in a single forest
• Kiss the rail (grind last 4m) To kiss the rail you need to jump on the final 4m of a grind and grind it to the end, if you jump off before the end it may not count.
• Land a 4x combo
• Collect 125 coins in one run
• Backflip over a sleeping elder
• Grind for 300m in one run
• Collect 3 super coins in one run
• Travel 5,000m in one run
• Backflip off a grind twice in one run
• Jump across 5 chasms in one run
• Smash 5 rocks in one run
• Slide on 5 I’ve patches in one run
• Spook 60 birds in one run
• Land 10 backflips as Paz
• Collect 5 super coins in one run
• Escape 2 elders in one run
• Smash a rock during an elder chase
• Land a 5x combo
• Backflip over 3 chasms in one run - This took me a lot more than 3 chasms to get, probably requires the backflip to be directly above the chasm though seems a little inconsistent. Maya is best for flips as always.
• Catch 6 llamas in a single village
• Rock bounce to grind
• Score 10,000 points in one run
• Collect 30 coins in 10 seconds
• Survive through rain and snow in one run - You can wait in the menu until it starts raining or snowing to start your run if needed, then you just need to survive through the other one.
• Land a 3,500 point combo
Once you complete Level 30 congratulations, you just unlocked Izel! Simply select her from the character screen located on the main menu and the achievement will pop.
Izel has faster flips than Alto and Paz, and also gains a larger speed boost from tricks.