As all the other (unhelpful) suggestions mentioned, you need to play a lot as there is no way to glitch or easily get this. Here are some suggestions that usually result in me getting the most kills, in the least amount of time:
1) Use tanks and turrets - don't go for creates, points, etc etc etc. Just use any heavy or light tank to rag on your enemy infantry. If you are using a tank, learn to juke out lazer guided missiles. (A good old run in a strait line, then reverse at the end works 85% of the time
2) Typically don't snipe - You will have a nice kill/death ratio at the end, but you probably wont get more than 10 kills in a regularly match.
3) [rather obvious] switch between classes as necessary. If your assault rifle is not working out for you, switch out. One kit doesn't work for all maps or situations.
4) Avoid being 'tricky'. I often find myself wanting to craft a carefully set trap of c4 or landmines. Even if it works, I will have spent a lot of time for few kills. Go for the loud and noisy approach and just spray with a turret, you will probably get way more kills.
5) Boosting - if you are gonna do it, the best way is for you to be a sniper, and all your friends on the other team to spawn off one of their squad mates and then get headshotted. But good luck doing this. If you have friends who are willing to do this for you for hours on end, you must be bribing them better than I do. ;-P
6) If you find yourself on a map you generally do not do well on (or just don't get kills very fast on) just quit and find a different match, much better than struggling for 20 minutes with little to show for it.
7) If you are going for this achievement, the find-all-five weapons will be useful:
your3mynextt4rget Unlocks QBU88 Recon weapon
try4ndrunf0rcov3r Unlocks the M60 Support weapon
cov3r1ngthecorn3r Unlocks the Uzi Special Ops weapon
aw3somef1rep0wer Unlocks USAS12 Demolition weapon
[highly recommend this sniper]
[there is no code for the assault rifle, it is a pain to get, you can try entering one of your previous battlefield games on EA's website... one way to get the assault rifle is to go play battlefield heros... it a free browser game]
That is all for now, good luck and reply with any additional suggestions, tips or questions!
Ok, so I finally got my achievement... If you are interested, here are my stats at time of completion... (as seen on my profile on badcompany.ea.com)http://i.imgur.com/EMdwn
The achievement pops right in the middle of the game, after you get the final kill.
One final 'hint' that you can choose to use or not is the artillery glitch. it is a glitch that allows you to bypass the wait time for the artillery (you don't have to wait for the bar to fill up again before firing... very powerful glitch)
- How to do the artillery glitch:
- Fire artillery at the point you want
- 3rd person view of your 5 shots being shot out
as soon as this 3rd person bit ends, the camera switches to where the shots are about to hit, as soon as it switches to this view, hit 'b' to get out
- Get back in, the shots will hit as normal, you just wont see them hit, and you can fire again immediately. (they still do all the normal damage as if you had watched the shells hit the ground)
- If you get out too early or too late you miss the glitch, and you have to wait for the bar to refill...