During DNA Sequence 3 you will complete:
After that 3 Secondary Memories - War Machines
will appear on your map shown by an 'L' map marker for Leonardo's Machines
. This one is in the Antico District.
Part 1: War Plans (Rome)
Kill the Templar Overseer to recover a map showing the location of one of Leonardo's war machines.
100% Sync: Use a smoke bomb to stun the Overseer.
Part 2: Flying Machine 2.0 (Valnerina)
Leonardo has redesigned his flying machine with a light cannon, creating a deadly aerial weapon. Ensure that the Borgia never get to use it.
- Locate the architect of the Bomber.Hold to use Eagle Vision.
- Follow the architect to a secluded area.
- Beat up the architect to discover the location of the blueprints.Make sure you don't have a weapon equipped.
- Destroy the Bomber blueprints.Climb a building to jump over the wall.
- Reach the Bomber.Blend with the crowds to get past the guards, then head towards the stable to get on to the wall. Follow the wall left, taking out guards with your Crossbow and climb the towers to get to the checkpoint.
- Destroy the 4 workshops.Shoot at the ground to ingnite it to get a speed boost.
- Destroy the Bomber construction carts before they reach the fortress.
- Destroy the 2 remaining construction carts before they reach the fortress.
- Stop the messenger.
100% Sync: Do not get shot while using the Bomber.If you find yourself getting hit, try taking out all the towers first from high altitude.
100% Sync is not required for this achievement, but it is required for:
I recommend going for 100% Sync on your first playthrough of the memory, that way you can backup each checkpoint to the cloud. Then if you do get hit you can resume from the last checkpoint. You cannot do this if you are replaying the memory.