Hello guys !
Hardest achievement of Rise & Shine.In Ironman Mode you'll need to finish the game with only one life,you CAN'T die at all !
But here's some tips for this mode:
- The better trick is to pause & quit just before a death or during the animation of the death.If you see the game over text,it's dead for your playthrough.Even if you quickly dashboard and quit the game,your save will be erased automatically !
After restarting the game, you'll be back on the start of your stage,so that's why it's not so easy for the stage 13.You'll need to pass the hardest battle and the hardest boss in a row,without dying.It's the only hard level.After that,the last stage is incredibly easy :)
- Be careful,because some enemies or traps kills you faster than others,so be prepared to quit quickly (i mean before you take the hit) !
Here's a not exhaustive list of the things who can instakill you: (feel free to complete the list if i missed some things)
- close combat robots
- zombies on stage 6
- big wheels on stage 7 and 13
- big lasers from the 1st boss,mid boss on stage 6,at start of stage 7,on stage 9 during the zombies Goomba part
- zombies Goombas on stage 9
- the fists of the final boss
- Don't press any button after dying by the monolith on stage 7 (story related).
Kill yourself after beating the final boss (story related).
Both things must be explained cause you can ruin a game easily with the monolith.
I suggest you to work a lot on Normal mode to learn perfectly all levels,especially the 13th stage (your worst nightmare in this game).
The game is not too long,you can complete it in about 40 minutes,but it's really frustrating to die on the last level.I really know that feeling.So keep calm and don't lose hope.It's hard but really doable with practice.
Also,my friend IDarK VorteXX found and awesome second way to do it.It's a little bit longer but safer.Check the comments section to read it ! ^^
Good luck and have fun !Thanks to Zyx and K4rn4ge for the feedback !