Just to help out anyone who, like myself, didn't already have an established world to get this on I will give some tips on how to use the tutorial world for this achievement. Mostly just where stuff is, but it should still help. You can also combine this achievement with "You Need a Mint", just bring an empty glass bottle with you to the end (there's some in the base).
Before that though, I will highlight that if you walk into a tutorial area, you can open a chest, remove some items, close the chest, and then press
to close the tutorial. After doing this you can walk over to a different tutorial and back into the first area, open the chest, and all the items will be restored. You can use this method to get a large amount of crafting materials and other useful items. The tutorials did eventually vanish though, not sure why unfortunately. At any rate, use it while you can.
Now that that's done let's proceed.
1. As you run through the passageway to the main base, you will trigger some fireworks. Turn around and break the tripwire for some easy string to make a bow with. Saves the hassle of spiders.
2. There is 10 blaze powder in the chest at the brewing stand in the base. There are also ghast tears. These will help in making the ender crystals and eyes of ender.
3. There is a nether portal at X 128, Y 50, Z -119 in case you need more blaze rods for the powder. Try the chest reset method first, but otherwise don't fret, the portal comes out straight into a fortress, so plenty of blazes.
4. To kill the blazes take the diamond sword in the enchanting chest. Also use the reset method to take the bottles o' enchanting, for quick levels.
5. In addition to the enchanting chest, there are bottles o' enchanting in the chest next to the anvil and furnace, as well as the elytra chest.
6. To get some ender pearls, you can buy them from the clerics located at X 98, Y 78, Z -207. The ender pearl is a tier 3 trade, so you will need lots of gold to unlock tier 3 trades. The best source of gold are the elytra rings on the side of the towers. The ender pearls cost emeralds so be sure to bring some of those (mine the emerald rings if you need more.)
7. If you want diamond armour you can mine the diamond elytra rings. I only did this to be safe, if on easy you probably don't need diamond armour but it's there so why the hell not. Otherwise just make iron armour out of the iron blocks at the Golem tutorial.
8. If you want to enchant your gear before you go to face the dragon you can use the chest reset method to get loads of bottle's o' enchanting, then use them all and go to the enchantment table. What I did was put my bow in and try for the infinity enchantment, so I didn't have to worry about arrows.
9. The end portal in the tutorial world is located at X 172, Y 33, Z 105. Bring your 12 eyes of ender and slot them into the frame to activate it. At this point I turned auto-saving off and made a save right before jumping in. Also bring a pickaxe so you can mine your way up to the dragon.
10. If you get to the dragon and find that the damn end crystals healing it are indestructible, quit out of the world and load back in, making sure to select the "Reset the End" option. I encountered this issue, and this was the fix I found. Once your back in, make a save and the problem should stay gone.
11. When fighting the dragon, if you pillar up to the cages and mine them you can just fly down with your elytra, make a save, then snipe all the towers with a bow.
That's all I noted down during my run, overall it took about 6ish hours, but that's with all the scouting. Hope it's useful to someone. Happy achievement hunting!!!