Chime Sharp achievements
6,429
(1,000)

Chime Sharp

3.7 from 22 votes

There are a maximum of 17 Chime Sharp achievements worth 6,429 (1,000)

293 tracked gamers have this game, no one has completed it (0%)

Achievement Details

Problems? in Chime Sharp

Problems?147 (50)

Get exactly 99% Coverage.

  • Unlocked by 34 tracked gamers (12% - TA Ratio = 2.93) 293  

Achievement Guide for Problems?

AuthorSolution
Dwaggienite
1,356,863 (826,620)
Dwaggienite
Achievement won on 25 Feb 17
TA Score for this game: 2,981
Posted on 25 February 17 at 14:55
This solution has 4 positive votes and 0 negative votes. Please log in to vote.
To get this achievement, you need to get a COMBINED total of 99% in ONE game of Standard mode.

Now, in Standard mode, you'll go onto the next level once your multiplier has been lost after you have reached 90%.

For example, if you get 95% on the first 'level' of Standard mode, then get put onto the next level, you can then get 4% of this second level (you can see the amount on the bar at the bottom of the screen), and let the time run out. At the Level Complete screen, you'll see your total is 99%, and that'll pop your achievement.

This can be done with 99% in the first level, and just letting time run out without putting a quintomino in the second level. This is how I did it.

However, you can do it with any of the following combinations:

99% + 0%
98% + 1%
97% + 2%
96% + 3%
95% + 4%
94% + 5%
93% + 6%
92% + 7%
91% + 8%
90% + 9%
There are 4 comments relating to this Solution | Please log in to comment on this solution.
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Chime Sharp Forum

Related Achievements and Trophies