Attacking is performed by pressing the
button. As you attack ('click', as per the title of the game), you will progress through the following in-game achievements, symbolized by a hand pointing to the upper-right:
* Proficient Clicking (Click 1,000 times)
* Sore Finger (Click 10,000 times)
* Carpal Tunnel (Click 50,000 times)
The achievement will unlock once Carpal Tunnel is unlocked.
Tracking of progress in-game can be done two ways:
1) Selecting Carpal Tunnel (it'll show progress as # of clicks and % to completion)
2) Going to the in-game stats page, which has a "Clicks" counter (fourth one down)
Ascending with the "ASCENSION" skill will not reset your progress towards this achievement. Any clicks performed prior to any ascensions will continue to be tracked, so do not be afraid to ascend prior to earning this achievement.
Lastly, the Skill "Clickstorm" can be purchased under Cid once Cid has been upgraded to Level 25. This skill auto-clicks 10 times every second for 30 seconds, in addition to any manual clicks done during that time period. This makes for 300 additional clicks every time it is used. Cooldown is 10 minutes, so it will take a while if you never use manual clicks/
. Note that the in-game achievement counter might not update after the first moment; moving to another click achievement should show that it did, indeed, credit you with clicks.