You can start progression on this achievement as soon as you fight first enemies in the game. You need to jump
and while in mid-air hold
to start hovering. Then you can shoot your targets. Hovering lasts only for a few seconds but there is no delay between landing, jumping and hovering again.TIPS:
- You don't have to deal 100% damage to target while in mid-air. Only killing shot is required to be delivered while hovering.
- I suggest doing this on one of the lowest difficulties. You are perfect target for enemies while hovering and they can kill you in no time if you play on Insanity.
- Try to command your squad away from enemies using
. Only Ryder's last hits counts towards this achievement so prevent them from stealing it.
- If you want this achievement fast, try to save before engaging large group of enemies. Like in every other Mass Effect game, progress for cumulative achievements is saved on your profile.
Just keep killing and reloading game until you're done. EDIT:
- There is a way to extend your hovering time by investing your skill points in some passive skills ranks in the combat skill tree. (I don't know the names of skills in english, so if you can share in comments i will be grateful and add those names here).
- As pointed by Cro11
in the comments (Thanks for that!) you can farm this achievement on small wildlife as they are spawning all the time and have low HP. It makes it easier to earn this one on higher difficulties. Check video posted by Erwo the Elder
showing this down below. (Thanks for sharing!)