This is more of a warning/tip rather than a solution. I played through all the levels and when I died I would just retry. When I completed the last level, the achievement did not unlock.
DO NOT RETRY (Press start than ).
This did not work for me. What you need to do is either dashboard or quit out of the level and reload it. I did a mix of both, but if you want to be safe, just dashboard and reload.
Now some tips:
1. You should be good until the last water level. For the obstacle where you need to ride it to get the pink gem, and than traverse onto the next one. I would not coil and the moment you get the gem, haul ass while lifting your head up. This should make you clear the gap easily and the rest of the level is smooth sailing.
2. On the fire levels, if you fall in some lava, there is time to escape, you just need to move quickly.
3. The middle two fire levels are the harder ones, for the turning obstacle that you need to ride across a large gap (I believe in the third? level). I would wrap yourself over the long horizontal bar, and than quickly coil one of the smaller vertical bamboo sticks. When it gets close to the other side, start lifting your head and use the momentum to shoot yourself forward.
4. For air levels, you need to commit. Don't try and backtrack on an obstacle as I found myself failing more often than not. Noodle is quite resilient and if timed correctly you can use gravity and the momentum to your advantage.
5. Last level is the hardest. I recommend practicing this level a couple times before you get the hang of all obstacles than going for a clean run.
6. I DID NOT DO TIME TRIAL.
I only did normal mode.
1. Do not use the retry option (). This messes up the achievement.
2. Practice makes perfect.
3. I didn't do time trial so, you can unlock it through normal mode.
Thanks for reading, I understand its more of a tip rather than a solution, let me know. First time writing a guide so I appreciate any feedback!UPDATE
According to HawkeyeBarry20, you can now press (
) and it will no longer void the achievement. This now makes this achievement a lot less annoying! Good luck everyone!