You'll easily get this over time if you use Colony at all in Skirmish/multiplayer/Blitz and press
whenever you have the Colony Leader selected, but if you want to speed things up:
Here's I believe the fastest method to get all 3 of the Colony DLC achievements with minimum effort. I played around with different settings and modes for a while and decided this worked the best to get all 3 at once:
Set up a private skirmish game with these settings:
Game type: Strongholds
Map: Your preference, large
Fog of War: Off
Unit power recharge times: 200%
Enemy AI: Easy--any leader
Pick Colony as your leader
1. As soon as the match starts, select your War Council and build your Colony Leader.
2. Then zoom around the map with the fast zoom and quickly build ALL the Strongholds around the map so the AI can't.
3. Set a global rally point near the Stronghold closest to the AI base.
4. Start selecting Colony and pressing
every 30 seconds or faster to get 1 out of the 50 taunts each time.(Do note, Colony moves to where you press
first, so make sure to activate it right on top of him so he doesn't move anywhere and waste time!)
5. Select your main base and spam build 31 Skitterers.
6. Select the Stronghold closest to the rally point and spam build 29 Grunt Squads.
7. You should be able to start selecting your whole population now with
until you have the Skitterers highlighted, then press
on Grunt Squad's with open hexagon's on them to attach them. Once the Skitterer 'attaches', it'll take care of itself and remove itself from the global skitterer population so you can keep selecting all units and repeat this. (You can also attach some to Colony)
8. Keep activating Colony's leader power and attaching Skitterers until your population is maxed and they are all built and attached.
9. Move in and wipe out the enemy base!
Repeat this three times to get all 3 Wins.
You should finish the Skitterer achievement on the second match easily.
You should get the Taunt achievement probably in the third match, you may have to wait around waiting for Colony to recharge in the third match if you went fast enough with everything else. Note: Colony's Taunt ability makes NO difference on vehicles, all that counts is activating the Taunt with or without any vehicles present.
The Hunter/Hunted achievement in Halo Wars 2 worth 27 pointsUse the Hunter Captain's Taunt ability 50 times (Multiplayer, Skirmish or Blitz)
And that's how easy this DLC is! Enjoy!