This achievement is rewarded for completing the game in under 1 hour without dying. There are two distinct ways I will be explaining this achievement:1 - The Legit Way
I would recommend completing the game at least 2 times in full before attempting this achievement. You must memorize every sequence and the order of the rooms in order to get your time down enough. Obviously, do everything you can to save time. Make sure you sprint
when possible, and try to avoid unecessary sections when possible. There is room for errors but not a lot.Notes:
- Loading times do not count
- Pausing and restarting a checkpoint does NOT count as a death. Use this to your advantage for tricky platforming sections to save yourself from a fall or if you think you are about the get caught. It will add time to your run but will save you from a death.
- I would recommend completing the game even if you die to make sure there are no other sections that will give you issues. If you die multiple times on the same section, practice using chapter select before attempting it again. I would also recommend doing the whole game in one sitting without pausing for a break. You will ruin your flow and are more likely to make a mistake otherwise.
- Just keep practicing and trying. This achievement isn't as hard as it may seem. After 3-5 playthroughs, you should be easily able to complete the game within an hour and just need to make sure that you don't die.2 - The Offline "Cheese" Method
I personally did not use this method, but some gamers may find this solution more suitable for their skill level. It involves using cloud save data and playing offline. It will allow you to play the game one chapter at a time and "save" your progress if you're happy with your run. It will require you to have the license
of the game, so keep that in mind if you gameshare.
This strategy goes as follows:
- Disconnect from internet
- Start "New Game"
- Complete a chapter while offline and stop right before it ends.
- Connect to the internet if you are happy with your performance and complete the chapter to "lock-in" that run.
- Quit Little Nightmares
- Repeat the process for every chapter individually making sure you connect and complete the chapter if you are happy with it.
- If you die, dashboard out of the game and connect to the internet. Load the game and "load cloud save".
- Repeat the steps until you beat the game.
This will allow you an infinite amount of attempts at each chapter, but will still require you to complete the game in under an hour and without dying.